event

Super Bowl act to be revealed tonight

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Real Panda

I wish it was Gaga shes sorta "family friendly" now but the chances of that happening are slim. Taylor or Adele I see doing. if Katy could, then why not the legendary Adele or new pop it girl Taylor? they both have huge hits. I would do a backflip from the roof if they allow Riri and not Gaga because riri aint "family friendly" too.

Warholian

Adele would be the biggest halftime show since MJ, but I doubt it. They want choreography and s-x. Britney, Rihanna, Taylor.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Haroon
1 hour ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

She wouldn't :giveup: Shes not pop-star enough tbh, like she doesnt dance.... Unless the plan is for everyone to cry with no lights on in the stadium except on her :rip: 

LOOOOOOOL :toofunny: Omg imagine the thousands of football fans sat there crying, like this but with hot dogs:

giphy.gif

malazam

Since Coldplay is releasing their last album they are performing for sure. Maybe they perform with Rihanna like you've been saying above!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Warholian
12 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Gaga and Tony Bennett Jazz hits, that will really pump the crowd up!!

Tony ripping off Gaga's costume to reveal her left tit - yes Tony, icon yes mother. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Warholian said:

Tony ripping off Gaga's costume to reveal her left tit - yes Tony, icon yes mother. 

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

Thomas P
2 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

http://on.nfl.com/1MGC2le

who do you think it will be? The article says "one of the acts" so co-headline? I'd put my money on Rihanna and Coldplay. Who do you think it is? Gaga maybe?

I would literally die. My second fav band (behind radiohead) and my second fav singer (behind gaga)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Spock said:

Ready for the meltdowns when it's not a pop girl

Meltdown who? I didn't even watch last year. 

i would really like Gaga to perform but i highly doubt it.

it should be Missy Elliott. let her be the act again.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Squidward T

BRITNEY GAGA & RIHANNA? CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MELTDOWNS!!! HONESTLY, ITS NOT GOING TO BE BRITNEY OR GAGA SO ILL SAY RIHANNA OR COLDPLAY. ADELE WOULD BE ODD BUT CAN SEE IT 

The longer we waited the more I thought It might be Gaga. But if its multiple acts I hope its not. could be Rhianna. She needs if after her last few singles

Michael Woodson
15 hours ago, Luiz said:

the ONE pop girl i'd be ok with is if they BRING BACK JANET JACKSON

i was just on reddit and people are talking about "what ifs".

panthers and patriots are both undefeated right now and it would be crazy if they stay undefeated all the way to the superbowl and have a rematch of their 2004 superbowl where janet had her wardrobe malfunction.

. the hype of 2 undefeateds rematching and janet getting her redemption at the superbowl halftime show :omg: 

janet just came out with an album right?

Archived