Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl act to be revealed tonight

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

FATCAT
Just now, KenonEpic said:

funny how no one has guessed this yet

I know, right? She's great live, she's at the top of her game, and come Super-Bowl Time she'll have a few #1's from the new album, so everyone will be pumped for 25/21 all over the 50 yd line.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really stressed it will be gaga because I live right next to where the Super Bowl is gonna be next year and it would be so painful to know she's right there performing for the whole country and I can't afford to go. 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

I'm really stressed it will be gaga because I live right next to where the Super Bowl is gonna be next year and it would be so painful to know she's right there performing for the whole country and I can't afford to go. 

Even some rich people can't afford to go, tickets are passed down in people's will, it's crazy exclusive.

Purr more, hiss less.

CannaeDrive

I put my money on a country singer or a rock act, been a while since there was one at the Super-Bowl. Adele?, No way, housewives are not the football fans and intended demo for this, plus there's had been a lot of "pop" acts these last years.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Well idk who wil it be....tbh i dont have my hopes up for Gaga since she has nothing out and i dont this she will have album any time soon........so only one that comes to.my mind is Rihanna....but i have a feeling it will be some legend or icon(a.k.a some rock band or a singer)

But i feel.like it won be Rihanna since they dont know how will her album do when it comes out and if it flops they will be stuck with her performing

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

GagaXCupcakke
31 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I doubt it's gaga because NFL don't know whether LG5 will even be released in time for the Super Bowl or if it will be good. Imagine she's already booked and the album utterly flops :awkney: 

Oh like MDNA?

Iwontell

Adele, of course.

I wish they went for someone long stablished this time around, though...like, pop girls as a treat is fun, pop girls every year (with all the hype and competition it generates) starts to become unbearable.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Dora said:

Oh like MDNA?

That album sold better than ARTPOP, so how was it a flop?

40 minutes ago, Benji said:

Plus they've collaborated before, so it does make sense!

And Coldplay was also rumored for a couple of years back, right?

who will love me when the night is over

Michael Woodson

I hope it's not Rihanna, Taylor Swift, or any other garbage teenage pop. It's time for a legendary Rock band like Metallica to perform at halftime of a Super Bowl. I can't believe they haven't performed yet. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

I hope it's not Rihanna, Taylor Swift, or any other garbage teenage pop. It's time for a legendary Rock band like Metallica to perform at halftime of a Super Bowl. I can't believe they haven't performed yet. 

Tbh i hope that some legendary band will perform..... i feel like taylor or rihanna dont have stage presence that is needed for Super Bowl

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived