celeb

Favorite Gaga outfit?

Adam111

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Literally everything. Even the ugly ones. The only outfits I like less are her band shirt outfits

lamaisongaga.com

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Literally everything. Even the ugly ones. The only outfits I like less are her band shirt outfits

i kinda dislike her "normal" outfits. I miss her old outfits 

hookerfreak

genuinely i think her london looks these past few days are up there with my all time favourites. i also loved the many looks associated with the fame perfume era

2 minutes ago, hookerfreak said:

genuinely i think her london looks these past few days are up there with my all time favourites. i also loved the many looks associated with the fame perfume era

the fame perfume era was amazing tbh 

Bette Davis

large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-
large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-

The aesthetics, styling, makeup, hair color and vibe of this shoot will probably be forever my favorite Gaga looks.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

1 minute ago, Bette Davis said:

large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-large.lady-gaga-vanity-fair-nick-knight-

The aesthetics, styling, makeup, hair color and vibe of this shoot will probably be forever my favorite Gaga looks.

the picture with the whitish gray smoke is actually my background xD loved the shoot as well

Archived