Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was this outfit inspired by the Venus era

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So i just watched this performance by Miley, i looked up Karen Don't be sad cause its one of my favourite song from her Album, and when i saw what she was wearing i was just like *sigh* it felt very familiar......

92a5c3fe33cda896436fa839d49390b1.jpg

lady-gaga-venus-do-what-u-want-graham-no

Lady+Gaga+see+though+pink+bra+BCJv1tI6Hz

lady-gaga-seashell-hair-650-430.jpg?itok

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Phoenix

Probably. We know how much she is inspired by Gaga, she even proved it in an interview, she acts like a usual Gaga stan on ggd,d, like she even knows some details that usual gp has no idea about.

💎

Tropico

Before "Gaga didn't invent the messy dreads look!" Yes, that's true. But I see where this thread is coming from. Miley is clearly a Gaga fan or at the very least, an interested observer if her career. She has had many outfits that screamed Gaga. I find it plausible that she was inspired but the Venus era. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

A Real Panda

Its the only good song in her album in my opinion. And I do see similarities but I dont wanna say that she isnt or is copying past gaga looks. Nowadays, every damn look is familiar, its difficult to conjure a unique "look". Its good if she was inspired, I think Gaga wouldnt mind.

Blue Jeans
4 minutes ago, Brown said:

Im convinced this song is about LG. (i.e karen gags character from snl 13)

Now sis let's not go that far...

UZIrrOZ.png

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Space Cowboy
Just now, Blue Jeans said:

Now sis let's not go that far...

UZIrrOZ.png

Thats why i said convinced + my opinion cause i know i would get something like this^

The Child

So first she copied Dope teeth. :neyde:

And now this? :neyde:

And they said ARTPOP had no impact. :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mobster
51 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Everything from ARTPOP is inspiring Miley's new "era".

Not only her new era tbh...

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

brizoda
57 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Probably. We know how much she is inspired by Gaga, she even proved it in an interview, she acts like a usual Gaga stan on ggd,d, like she even knows some details that usual gp has no idea about.

she has a profille in GGD?

Nah, I think she went more for a christmas-jungle theme. It would be weird to have a Venus-inspired look and then to put animals as the background and a weed leave in the hair.

Archived