💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The DWUW performance on SNL was the reason DWUW was never released?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Remember the headline "LADY GAGA AND R. KELLY DO WHAT THEY WANT ON SNL" in this performance

tumblr_mwsvyesOFh1r924lto1_500.gif

why did she include that headline? I think the SNL performance changed Gaga's mind on releasing the video. The reaction for the performance was people were disgusted by R. Kelly and Gaga's s-xual behavior towards each other. I think Gaga was trying to test out the audience's reaction to performance of this nature and because it received slightly negatively, she decided not to go on with the actual video which is no doubt two times more s-xual in nature. (She was fcking the floor after all)

Thoughts? Don't post 'let it rest in peace', 'move on', etc.-like comments plz thank you.

This is why you should never condemn the queen :derpga:

The video was obviously intended for buzz and controversy. R Kelly taking advantage of Gaga, the nurses raping her and doing what they want with her body, Gaga having s-x with newspaper and the list goes on and on.

So I don't think this is the reason why the MV wasn't released.

HolyFameMonster

Yeah, it actually was really s-xual. I mean i can obviously handle it and don't have it problem with it but SNL is a family oriented show so a majority of others wont like it as much!

gagzus

No it wasn't released because she had 1 week to conceive a concept and make it, when most of her best videos were weeks and months in planning, also the fact she had Venus all worked out and ready but Interscope decided to switch it up.

And she told a fan backstage at artRAVE if I remember the video's controversial imagery was meant to be a commentary on how Pop music had become massively s-x oriented in 2012-2013.

Besides the SNL performance wasn't that controversial imo, we had Anaconda less than 12 months later which Nicki was praised as a feminist for, while DWUW was ultimately feminist as well

TEANUS

No I don't think so. She obviously still planned to release the video after the performance because she made that tweet "if you thought the performance was controversial, just wait for the video" or something like that.

Might have been a small part of it though

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Bradley
1 minute ago, HolyFameMonster said:

Yeah, it actually was really s-xual. I mean i can obviously handle it and don't have it problem with it but SNL is a family oriented show so a majority of others wont like it as much!

SNL, the show with the most s-xual jokes is family oriented? :laughga:

Desperado
On 26/11/2015 13:11:21, HolyFameMonster said:

Is not family oriented the ****, its late at night, childrens shouldnt be awake and seeing those kind of shows

AlexanderLevi2
1 hour ago, HolyFameMonster said:

Definitely not family oriented ? I.e. **** In A Box and It's not gay if it's a three way.

Currently listening to Joanne

LaLuna

It wasn't released because it looked like a cheap, tacky video that would've ultimately damaged Gaga's career and reputation even further. She was getting enough flak as it was, she didn't need more bad publicity. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

The video wasn't released because entertainers realize the masses get butt hurt over EV-REE-THING these days!!! If someone isn't offended and b!tching about something then they aren't happy. 

Kate Moss did coke in the 90s and has a thriving career now

Britney Spears hasn't sung live in 17 years, she's still considered a legend 

R kelly p!ssed on a consenting minor who lied about her age 12 years ago and people want to burn him at the stake for have a s-xual video with gaga. Fuc*ing BYE! 

7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

No I don't think so. She obviously still planned to release the video after the performance because she made that tweet "if you thought the performance was controversial, just wait for the video" or something like that.

Might have been a small part of it though

I remember retweeting this! Anxiously waiting for the video release! :deadbanana:

Archived