đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: "I'm serious! Don't let Tony watch American Horror Story"

Bradley

Featured Posts

I don't like this. It seems like she has to hide things from him that she is ashamed of. He should be more supportive of her solo-carrer stuff :crossed: It actually makes me sad.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony should start a AHS reaction YouTube series w Gaga where they watch her s-x scenes together and tony rates them.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DrewStevens
27 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This just shows that she can't be herself around Tony, she is ashamed of some of the things that she likes around him. Probably the same about her own music too. Like I don't think Tony would appreciate a song like Government Hooker. Which is just fine, but it shows how their relationship is not as perfect as she likes to make it seem.

I don't think that she can't be herself around Tony. Most people (if not everyone) are never the same with everyone equally.

She already posed naked for him, talked about going to a stripper club in NY in front of him during an interview, cursed, etc. She probably thinks that her soft **** scenes are too much for a 89 year old man. If she had children she probably wouldn't want them to watch the show either until they were old enough to watch it. 

She has always modulated herself according to the situation and the people around her. 

37 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This just shows that she can't be herself around Tony, she is ashamed of some of the things that she likes around him. Probably the same about her own music too. Like I don't think Tony would appreciate a song like Government Hooker. Which is just fine, but it shows how their relationship is not as perfect as she likes to make it seem.

That's a ridiculous thing to say. I was extremely close with my grandparents, but I wouldn't want them to see me simulating s-x or killing people on camera. You don't have to tell someone absolutely everything for your relationship to be real.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bradley
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

There's actually nothing wrong with that. Do you shower in front of your parents? Do you feel comfortable doing it? Do you feel comfortable watching **** in front of your parents?

It's impossible to be yourself all the time. How are we going to have perfect relationships with someone?

Bradley
1 hour ago, Miky said:

I don't like this. It seems like she has to hide things from him that she is ashamed of. He should be more supportive of her solo-carrer stuff :crossed: It actually makes me sad.

read the posts above. and if anything there's no fault from both of them. Gaga refusing to let Tony watch AHS doesn't mean Tony dislikes what she's doing.

Gaga is NOT ashamed of AHS. She just wants to keep it away from certain people whom she thinks are not going to like the material. It's like how Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson filming Fifty Shades of Grey but not wanting their families to watch the movie. There's no shame in that.

3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Lol you're literally taking things too seriously.

Mr Judas
3 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

ya welcome to the ARTp.o.r.n ball.... Fap away to your venus

But there are levels of art and levels of appropriateness. AHS isn't appropriate to show an 89 year old lol

And how just do you know what is appropriate for man who is likely more than twice your age ?

2 hours ago, Highway10 said:

imagine Tony Bennett being on American Horror Story with the one and only countess queen :laughga:

tumblr_nw9r45KSQR1tv4sl6o1_250.gif

She looks so beautiful and scary at the same time. :flutter: Which scene was that?

Bradley
Just now, Say it Right said:

She looks so beautiful and scary at the same time. :flutter: Which scene was that?

Can a bullet or stake kill me?

Bitch please, of course it can. 

tumblr_nw9r45KSQR1tv4sl6o1_250.gif

5 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

ya welcome to the ARTp.o.r.n ball.... Fap away to your venus

But there are levels of art and levels of appropriateness. AHS isn't appropriate to show an 89 year old lol

Why not? Older people aren't mythological people who are born old. They have experienced life to...

Don't visit my profile

Archived