Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Do u remember this?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

You're a truly fake fan if u don't.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Wow! I didn't remember this, must have been because it was sooooo long ago.

Thank you for reminding us all of this ancient performance everybody forgot

Haroon

A hidden gem :green: 

But no seriously yes I definitely remember this, it's pretty unforgettable :flutter: I watch it once every few weeks probably and each time I'm blown away :giveup: 

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

A hidden gem :green:

But no seriously yes I definitely remember this, it's pretty unforgettable :flutter: I watch it once every few weeks probably and each time I'm blown away :giveup:

same

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

That iconic performance still gives me goosebumps :sara:

tumblr_nk8e67zfuq1r6vczeo1_400.gif

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

Warholian

This is from 2012, right? God, her makeup was bad. Plus what's with those weird Dope vocals? Over it, next. Oscars are irrelevant anyways. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

PartySick
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Wow! I didn't remember this, must have been because it was sooooo long ago.

Thank you for reminding us all of this ancient performance everybody forgot

No chill. Zero chill. So low on chill that this comment has hyperthermia.

OT: This performance will solidify Gaga's spot as one of the greats :flutter:

đŸ–€

Not another cover Gaga :crossed: She pisses me off so much, like this was the perfect opportunity to release the lead single for LG5... It would have slayed everywhere and gone #1.

Not here for this mess. The choreography was messy and that dress was boring!! Bring back Boomkack and Nicola PLEASE GAGA.FameGa would have come out and slayed this performance. This just doesn't compare to VMA 2009, everyone in the audience was so shocked and breathless. I miss those days ???

(Sarcasm off and OT) This was amazing. I remember just being breathless when she started singing, it's really incredible how versatile her talent is. One of the few talents today that could stand up and just sing like that.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Warholian said:

This is from 2012, right? God, her makeup was bad. Plus what's with those weird Dope vocals? Over it, next. Oscars are irrelevant anyways. 

Bad Bromance

That performance was, imo, out of this world incredibly beautiful!  I knew Gaga could sing her heart out but I never knew she could sing in an operatic range and I am still blown away to know this is the same girl who sings Just Dance, Poker Face, Born This Way, Aura, Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy!!   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived