💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your just a pig inside

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

crybrowz

This was my favorite night of the ARTPOP era. I loved her creative rebellion phase. She was so passionate and strong-willed, even though this was the time when she wanted to quit music. 

PgsIyup6.jpeg1428872005581.jpgLady-Gagas-SXSW-keynote-speech-2.jpg

9 minutes ago, FreeAsMyARTPOP said:

This was my favorite night of the ARTPOP era. I loved her creative rebellion phase. She was so passionate and strong-willed, even though this was the time when she wanted to quit music. 

PgsIyup6.jpeg1428872005581.jpgLady-Gagas-SXSW-keynote-speech-2.jpg

I don't think it was at the time she wanted to quit music, i think it was when she got over that thought and wanted to return strong and rebellious, cuz at SXSW keynote she spoke about wanting to quit being a mainstream artist "months ago", which mean she went through that phase already and she's over it.

GloZell Green

Ugh I LOVE this song! I have an idea of how the music video would have looked like. It's so great that she dedicated it to Perez Hilton.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Space Cowboy
19 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I don't think it was at the time she wanted to quit music, i think it was when she got over that thought and wanted to return strong and rebellious, cuz at SXSW keynote she spoke about wanting to quit being a mainstream artist "months ago", which mean she went through that phase already and she's over it.

Regardless of the quitting music thing keynote was great. you could hear the pain in her tone and prescence, she was tired. Someone post the keynote!

paganpoetry

the most iconic controversy to happen in my city :legend:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Warholian

I wish she would've been like this from start to finish with ARTPOP. Dirty, grungy, controversial. "**** you pop music, this is ARTPOP". Mmmm. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Space Cowboy
50 minutes ago, paganpoetry said:

the most iconic controversy to happen in my city :legend:

Autinites for life #RealLife

RainingOnMe
Just now, Brown said:

original.jpg

You honestly should. If you're going to make such an ignorant spelling error like that then I'd be worried.... :rip:

Archived