💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If John Lowe is the TCK

Snorlax

Featured Posts

Snorlax

I will lose my **** because it is so obvious and we figured it out since the beginning of the season. Anyone else feel this way?

Kermit

Maybe it's Sally, I really don't know but it keeps leading me to believe it's John.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DrewStevens

I don't think it's him. In the next episode they are probably going to make us believe that he is going to find who the killer is and then something is going to change everything because the killer won't be revealed until the last episode.

TimisaMonster

Who knows...these kinds of reveals usually cause a lot of upset cuz it makes no sense

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DiamondAngel

Why do we even care who the killer is? I mean, almost everyone on the show has killed someone. Who cares that someone else is? It's the least interesting plot line 

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Why do we even care who the killer is? I mean, almost everyone on the show has killed someone. Who cares that someone else is? It's the least interesting plot line 

The killer and John Lowe's story is boring and basic and utter s h i t tbh! I need more Romana Royale!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I feel like they're going for the original Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde route where the fact they were the same person was a plot twist. The numerous adaptions have always given away the twist though. There is a Jekyll and Hyde link through the Nosferatu director as he also directed a Jekyll and Hyde film. IDK though, they could go many ways with it - as long as they present it in an enjoyable way I'm happy.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Ryan Murphy managed to ruin another great season with the Detective's plotline :neyde:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

CyanLights
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

Maybe it's Sally, I really don't know but it keeps leading me to believe it's John.

I thought so also, but i realized that she is a ghost who cant leave the hotel. Unless she has "found her purpose" 

Kermit
13 minutes ago, thatguy said:

I thought so also, but i realized that she is a ghost who cant leave the hotel. Unless she has "found her purpose" 

Maybe it's Scarlett :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived