Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga recording at piano in studio

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you guys find it strange that there was NOTHING for months and now she was in the studio for the past 3 days? Does she only have the time now, or did she get some really good ideas? I would think that she would go in a couple of days over the period of a few months, but it's more like she does a lot in one go and then leaves it alone for a while.

Omg i cant wait for new music.......and i like instruments so far

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Don't you guys find it strange that there was NOTHING for months and now she was in the studio for the past 3 days? Does she only have the time now, or did she get some really good ideas? I would think that she would go in a couple of days over the period of a few months, but it's more like she does a lot in one go and then leaves it alone for a while.

I was thinking about this... I'm not sure what it means. Maybe she has realised she has a lot of work to do, or maybe she has a regular schedule for recording and she only post pics when she wants... The most logical thing that have come across my mind is that she only goes to the studio when she feels inspired :blink:

Archived