💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Appreciation for everything that Gaga has done this year.

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Let's take a moment to appreciate Gaga's Workaholism. :ph34r:

LG5-First and foremost,She's been working her a$$ off to make the "Album Of the Decade".It's one thing to just record an album and It's another thing to write lyrics,create melodies,plan possible fashion and MVs etc.

Oscar Performance-Gaga created thousands of headlines @Oscars and it was revealed that she rehearsed for 2 months for this epic performance.

Til It Happens To You-She co-wrote and produced this song,gave her vocals.The fact that this song is already in the race of winning an Oscar and a Grammy ,shows that her passion for making music finally paid off.

American Horror Story-We've heard enough from Ryan Murphy,the Cast and Gaga herself that how hard she worked for this role.How she would arrive at the sets early to learn the lines and to understand her character better.

I Want Your Love -Not only she covered this classic song but she also made an appearance in the video.I'm still grateful to her for this project.This song and the fashion film still give me chills.

Commercials-Shiseido and Barnes & Noble commercials.don't forget she recorded "Baby,Its Cold Outside" for this commercial too.

V Magazine-She's a guest editor for January issue's cover and Bobby just revealed that Gaga worked really hard on this project.

Apart from these,Asia's Dog clothing line,Her performances @Stevie Wonder Tribute,Baku 2015 and Grammys,BTW Foundation(Emotion Revolution) are the other things that she's done this year.

Not to mention,After ARTPOP's release,she went on Two tours and worked on the album simultaneously.She's done so much in this year and still working like crazy everyday.I don't remember any other Popstar/Artist/Entertainer(whatever you want to call them) delivering this much.She's given us enough this year to survive,as a fan.and maybe a few surprises are still on their way(hopefully)since there's still one month left till this year ends :gaycat: .I mean,how hard working and creative can you be.

In all seriousness,she deserves every inch of praise that she's getting these days.She truly is "Woman Of The Year" in the music industry.I just wish that someday she will achieve the same level of commercial-critical success that Adele is getting :ph34r:

(if i forgot something to add,let me know.its hard to keep up with all the things she's done/achieved this year)

-

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit by moderator: This post has been warned and the member is now banned.

She's done nothing but make herself more irrelevant. 

Fernster7

I am very grateful because as a fan I've been enjoying the year so far and the fact that she's really happy on top of it makes it even better, she's worked so hard and it's amazing to see that the public and the critics are praising her. Can't wait for the rest of the stuff she's doing this year and hopefully next year will be even better.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Mobster
Just now, Brahyun said:

She's done nothing but make herself more irrelevant. 

How so? :shocked:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Just now, hmlswine said:

How so? :shocked:

She doesn't appeal to the masses, and the younger members of the GP don't find AHS interesting anymore. Thanks to Gaga, AHS is just for the gays now. But it's not her fault. Let's blame Shityan Murphy for his terrible team of writers.

Fernster7

I can't say that I'm surprised by the negative comments already but omg it's annoying. This thread is clearly to appreciate the nice things that Gaga's done this year for us, no one is asking for your negativity. Ugh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Don't forget the amazing live performance of Till it Happens to you she delivered as the amFar gala. The best thing she did this year tbh.

2 minutes ago, FernandL7 said:

I can't say that I'm surprised by the negative comments already but omg it's annoying. This thread is clearly to appreciate the nice things that Gaga's done this year for us, no one is asking for your negativity. Ugh.

Don't hurt Brahyun

DAIWgwY.gif

Mobster
6 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

She doesn't appeal to the masses, and the younger members of the GP don't find AHS interesting anymore. Thanks to Gaga, AHS is just for the gays now. But it's not her fault. Let's blame Shityan Murphy for his terrible team of writers.

I don't know about AHS, because I tried to watch Murder House and couldn't make it past the third episode, because it simply wasn't my style... the jokes... the not-really-a-horror-series... so I don't know in how far she "ruined it" for the fans.... As for not appealing to the masses, I guess that's not really her fault, but the masses' fault... I mean, look at the celebrities being praised nowadays... I think it's amazing for Gaga to stand her ground and not bend to the popular demand of what people think an artist should be... she is in the process of making herself a legend, not another ephemeral pop star

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

4 minutes ago, hmlswine said:

I don't know about AHS, because I tried to watch Murder House and couldn't make it past the third episode, because it simply wasn't my style... the jokes... the not-really-a-horror-series... so I don't know in how far she "ruined it" for the fans.... As for not appealing to the masses, I guess that's not really her fault, but the masses' fault... I mean, look at the celebrities being praised nowadays... I think it's amazing for Gaga to stand her ground and not bend to the popular demand of what people think an artist should be... she is in the process of making herself a legend, not another ephemeral pop star

Legends don't start tanking with their third LP. 

Archived