Gaga in London earlier today

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The makeup reminds me of

oprah-and-lady-gaga.jpg

I think it's clear that the lips have changed. But if she feels better that way, so be it.

Apple for me, apple for you.

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

She better stop with that injection or whatsoever:ohno:I'm afraid it'll destroy her face sooner or later:rip:

...but the rest is on fleek, as always:green:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, ゼレミ ノヴェリノ said:

She better stop with that injection or whatsoever:ohno:I'm afraid it'll destroy her face sooner or later:rip:

...but the rest is on fleek, as always:green:

The woman wrote a song about Donatella, it is pretty clear what kind of beauty standard she is after. :derpga: :green: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ModernEcstasy

Omg. I definitely would ;)

she has been looking flawless in London these past few days. Please bring this style into the new era. Imagine an album cover with her looking like that!

Poope MOnster

Her fashion was on point lately and look like young badass pop girl too

All this style good for next era and probably can bring young audience

Ps.anyway i like her music so i am with everything that perfect for her vision :flutter:

Whispering
23 minutes ago, Adelephant said:

Sorry, no.

It makes her look dumb. 

Have you seen your girl's cheeks lately? She's had fillers put in her cheeks. She has so much make up on, she looks like a drag queen. Lol I love Adele, but she certainly isn't immune to these enhancements.

These are their choices on how ya present themselves, like the OP said....shut the *uck up about it! 

Epione

Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ, and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy. Lips, lips, lips.

775204F7D7147685457189B94137148B.gif

Stop complaining. Her lips won't dissappear. It's her choice. She looks amazing.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Her lips barely look inflated here? They look like her real lips just with slightly heavier contouring. Nothing compared to the terrible injections she had before.

Her styling is just so on point now. I'd forgotten what it was like to see Gaga wearing expensive and well put together looks on a daily basis. 

Haroon

I love the entire look, from the middle parting to the glasses to the lips to the dress to the everything :flutter: 

Archived