💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga, Mark Ronson & Daphne Guinness leaving London recording studio

NewUsername

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

please please just make something good a la dafodils. nothing cheesy and on the nose... 

i would die for stuff like "Daffodils" :nick:

and all in all it seems like the album shapes up to some instrumental music, funk/70s and rock&roll/glam-rock (considering her styling) and i love it!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

OMG, a duet with Daphne? :O She had a great voice in the David LaChapelle and Nick Knight videos! Oh my god, two of my favorite McQueen women together :giveup:

Poope MOnster

I m good with mark ronson because Valerie / lock / uptown / cold shoulder

but am worries about daphne -*- even her music video pretty cool but her voice sound so weak

but

What's with Back to Black v2.0, Uptown Funk v2.0, Fame v2.0 and that bulls**t for LG5? :crossed:

I'm fully confident Gaga and her producers are more than capable of creating new and original music. I bet it will sound nothing like hers or any other artist's previous work! 

Andy McQueen
21 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

I m good with mark ronson because Valerie / lock / uptown / cold shoulder

but am worries about daphne -*- even her music video pretty cool but her voice sound so weak

but

I think Daphne is amazing though tbh. She also sang opera in some of the fashion art vidoes by Nick Knight (ShowStudio) - she might not be the best singer in the world, but I think maybe she was just there with Gaga because of the Isabella Blow Foundation - Gaga and Daphne have been friends since 2010, they are very much alike - and both mourn Lee (Alexander McQueen) a lot, he was a great friend and favorite designer of them both. 

VenusBlackStar

She's ready to take back the world.

I want that fuzzy purple thing she's wearing.

Ronson is HAWT.

Archived