life

Gaga, Mark Ronson & Daphne Guinness leaving London recording studio

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

please please just make something good a la dafodils. nothing cheesy and on the nose... 

and back to black 2.0 :gaycat:

and gagz y dont u put on that hat

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ARTPOPdidntflop
12 minutes ago, Gianni Versace said:

they look so good

photo-845.gif?_r=1448319224

i never realized how hot mark was

photo-845.gif?_r=1448319224

I wish he was gay and not married so bad 

tumblr_numyxzF8CG1r6grwgo1_400.gif

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

What is this mess

Why not RedOne....

:neyde: It's LG5, not LGxRO1. They already were in the studio together.

Just now, Totodile said:

:neyde: It's LG5, not LGxRO1. They already were in the studio together.

I dont have faith in this guy. Yeah Uptown Funk was big so what? It's still a trash song just like most of his work prior to that. And dont come at me with Back to Black because that album won't cut it in 2016

anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I dont have faith in this guy. Yeah Uptown Funk was big so what? It's still a trash song just like most of his work prior to that. And dont come at me with Back to Black because that album won't cut it in 2016

I'm not excited either.

I mean i remember when Zedd was announced for ARTPOP everyone was like OMG YASSS THIS ALBUM WILL SLAY SO MUCH etc but his songs were just meh.

I only have faith in RedOne cause we already know that his chemistry with Gaga is divine.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, Creyk said:

his album's productions are better than anything redone has ever done

so take a sit jan

Fear, she's the mother of violence

7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

tumblr_inline_nkjmw9ozA61t20yr2.gif

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well most of RedOne's work that's not with Gaga isn't very special either :gaycat:. But when they work together it's magic. Maybe it'll be the same with Mark Ronson. If you don't have faith in him, put your faith in Gaga :gaycat:.

Although I already have faith in him. Back to Black and his version of Valery sound amazing to me, and I'm happy that this pretty much confirms a ton of live instrumentation on the album :nick:.

Archived