💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor's crew puts endangered bird at risk

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

p-4845-doc.jpgTaylorSwift.jpg

Swift is believed to have made a music video at Bethells Beach this week, where it is alleged her production team breached their permit by bringing up to 12 vehicles onto the beach.

The crew had approval to use two vehicles.

The beach is home to endangered baby dotterels.

Waitakere Ranges local board chair Sandra Coney posted on Facebook today alleging Swift broke the conditions of her filming permit, and voicing her concerns for the endangered coastal bird.

"Taylor Swift filming at Bethells this week. Permission was given for I think 2 vehicles, instead there were about a dozen. Parks not happy at all," she said.

"We are trying to minimise vehicles on beaches for good reasons but at Bethells there are baby dotterels. We have developed a dotterel management plan as there is a heap of filming out there, and we welcome it as economic activity that should leave no footprint, but Taylor's lot did not respect the environment or the conditions of their consent."

Taylor Swift's record label, Universal Music, has declined to comment.

Waitakere Ranges local board member Neil Henderson said the news was "disturbing" as there were only about 10 dotterels at any one time at the beach.

"The numbers aren't large by any means," he said.

"People needed to stick to the rules," Mr Henderson said, regardless of how famous they were."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11551292

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking TS to follow rules seems like one of the most futile things a human can do. She obviously makes her own rules. I also very seriously doubt TS or her team would conciously do this becuase it makes her look bad.

Seems like they're just begging for attention. :rip:

Serendipity
Just now, Nino said:

Asking TS to follow rules seems like one of the most futile things a human can do. I also very seriously doubt TS or her team would conciously do this.

Seems like they're just begging for attention. :rip:

Controversy for that #1 hit tbh

Just now, Clean said:

Controversy for that #1 hit tbh

Is it bad that I can see her team actually trying to cause a scandal and coming up with the most unoffensive scandal possible in this mess? :flop:

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Is it bad that I can see her team actually trying to cause a scandal and coming up with the most unoffensive scandal possible in this mess? :flop:

I think they are trying to tie Janet's record for having #1s from same album in 3 consecutive years:flop:

RAMROD

Such cute birdies! Hope this is not true :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrinceGaga

The protection of endangered areas/species is taken very seriously here. I wouldn't be surprised if this is very true. I've heard the locals are really annoyed too. 

She definitely should have stuck to the rules and allocations given to her. 

13 minutes ago, Clean said:

Waitakere Ranges local board member Neil Henderson said the news was "disturbing" as there were only about 10 dotterels at any one time at the beach.

Ugh. I can just see Taylor's evil ass letting her cat loose on the beach to wipe out the last ten remaining birds.

You'd think Taylor would be more understanding of how fragile these nearly-extinct birds are now that Adele's returning to do the same to her. :ohno:

Serendipity
Just now, Knife said:

Ugh. I can just see Taylor's evil ass letting her cat loose on the beach to wipe out the last ten remaining birds.

You'd think Taylor would be more understanding of how fragile these nearly-extinct birds are now that Adele's returning to do the same to her. :ohno:

:rip:

ARTPOPdidntflop

**** you TS for not having more respect for NZ wildlife. Ew her and her team's attitudes suck

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

RAMROD

They walk really fast :lmao: :wub:

Are they in the same family with Scottish Dotterel?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rebel Heart

I heard she was here but didn't believe it because doesn't she have Thanksgiving?

Can she please leave before she kills the rest of our wildlife

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Archived