💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Jimmy, Adele & The Roots Sing "Hello" (w/Classroom Instruments)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Warholian
11 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

what happened to her voice?

It sat down and got put into a little room with Jimmy Fallon and loud children's instruments. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

FATCAT
13 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

what happened to her voice?

Also, she's probably never sung the song at this slightly faster tone, and she doesn't want to scream in jimmy's ear, but her voice sounds best long, loud, and drawn out.

Purr more, hiss less.

JusKeepBreathin

Her voice is so rich compared to the instruments. And also I never realized how beautiful Adele is. She is gorgeous. Jimmy's face when she starts singing is priceless. It's like he can't believe that sound is real.

Oops just saw the topic was already posted. I checked for it in the wrong section sorry. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

She sounds amazing. Her voice is too rich for those instruments. I made a topic about this a couple minutes ago. Lol Jimmy's face is priceless when she starts singing. He like falls in love with her. She looks so gorgeous here. I never realized how beautiful she is.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagaMyBlood95

She SLAYED it!!! The instruments were a little bit louder than her voice, but still she sounded good.

Omg she looks so beautifull here....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived