Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your favorite Gaga fanbase moments

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Gaga fans have a bad rep - even within the fanbase itself. But we have obviously shared tons upon tons of amazing joyful moments. So even though this is posted in "Gaga Thoughts", let's put Gaga in the background for a sec and share moments where simply being a fan is the best thing ever. These can be personal fan-related stories, but also moments that we all shared together through Gaga (and Gagadaily).

The idea for the thread came to me while watching this video, where the first 3 minutes in particular really convey that feeling of hype, joy and excitement that we all feel when something big is about to happen in Gagaland :giveup:

And as for something personal:

Undoubtedly my favorite moment with the fans (and possibly my favorite memory in life so far) is when I went to ArtRAVE by myself. None of my friends thought the tickets were worth the money, but I just had to go. So even though I'm an extremely introverted and shy person in real life, I thought this would be a good opportunity to push myself and meet new people. At first it seemed like a disaster, because I was too afraid to approach anyone while waiting in line, and my phone was dying so I had no way of contacting any of my friends while waiting (and it was also raining :giveup:). But then, after about an hour of having a tiny breakdown and wanting to go home, I slowly (and awkwardly :emma:) managed to get the attention of a small group of people that seemed nice. We hit it off and spent the rest of the time in line playing games and talking about Gaga. Fast forward to the show itself and it goes without saying that it was amazing. It must sound very cliché, but it was one of the few times in my life that I could really let go of all my worries and just have a good time - despite being shy and even though I was surrounded by people who I had only just met.

So yeah, those are some of my top favorite moments with this fanbase :flutter:. Share any or all of yours :party:

paganpoetry

i just like watching everyone popcorn-blank.gif

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Chris Evans

I haven't been on of those fans to go out to LA to try to meet her or wait in line for the GA spots in concerts but I've met a few great people at her LA concerts before she performs 

Haroon

My favourite moment is a general thing that happens every now and then; I really enjoy how we acknowledge and even celebrate our messiness and the way we have inside jokes and references that we get and can crack up laughing to :toofunny: It's not a specific moment I guess, it's loads of small moments scattered, I hope that still counts :laughga: 

Mobster

When I went to the BTW ball with my friends and Gaga showed up late because the screen wasn't working or something.... and then suddenly, after an hour of waiting and then some random band playing, something moved, and we all started cheering like crazy (the whole stadium) when we saw Gaga... It took us 20 seconds to realize it was Lady Starlight :neyde: and the cheering died down :noparty: faster than BTW reaching number 1 :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

My favourite moment is a general thing that happens every now and then; I really enjoy how we acknowledge and even celebrate our messiness and the way we have inside jokes and references that we get and can crack up laughing to :toofunny: It's not a specific moment I guess, it's loads of small moments scattered, I hope that still counts :laughga: 

If I name all of my favorite fan base moments, it involves GGD.

venusian
1 hour ago, Cool Machine said:

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME

just alil :hor:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, venusian said:

none because i hate this fanbase 

this post reminds me of those 12 year Tumblr users that post "I hate 99% of the human population and listen to Lana Del Rey"

x8LjWA5.jpg

-

I have way too many moments to list. Online and off.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

The truth is in my red lipstick

rOaB1NU.jpg

#FunkthePunk

WHAT IF.. "The truth is in my red lipstick" is about her death? and so when she wears red lipstick now you can tell that its not the same lips as before its the clone that was created after her "Hip Injury" #TheNewWarholga #IlluminatiConfirmed

venusian
Just now, Lance said:

this post reminds me of those 12 year Tumblr users that post "I hate 99% of the human population and listen to Lana Del Rey"

x8LjWA5.jpg

-

I have way too many moments to list. Online and off.

ok and?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived