💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Gaga fan wrote this on IMDB AHS board (regarding her facial injections)

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Please don't get upset, I just saw this post and would like to know your personal opinion about this text? How do you view Gaga's choice to alter her appearance in any way she wants to? 

I have some thoughts about her journey she has been on. Yes, she has had procedures done. Her entire facial structure has slowly changed since she was a teen/young woman on the scene. This is Her choice,(hopefully) not slamming the act of doing it- but I am saying that she is being hypocritical and dishonest about it..saying she never would actually go under the knife, and to Love yourself how you are/born this way etc. But it has become Very evident in her facial structure-she has the characteristics of the procedures. I am familiar with anatomy, and with how the face reacts to surgeries etc. The bone structure she had as a child, and in her teens and twenties did not have the type of "set" that would later grow to become what it now is, naturally. This is defying physics in a way. The only way to achieve this change of foundation that her face has now become is by augmentation. There are many facial "looks" and traits that people have in common when undergoing these changes that are fairly easy to pick up on. And many desire similar changes,esp in H-Wood, which result in doctors in common. (seems to me though that they are not choosing very skilled docs if they are attempting to achieve a "natural" look, or denying surgery;) She has many of these "traits", which may change and fill out with time if she does not continue to make changes. I admire her for her talents, but find her character to be weak, having a do what I say, not what I do attitude. The pressures are high in the industry, she of all people who paved a certain "thing" of her own, not by following the system's rules, would seem to be able to find it easier to avoid surgery to seek a more "beautiful" profile. But we do not know how she was truly "handled", or what was possibly planned when she was going down somewhat after her gargantuan explosion onto the scene. It seems like that was a case os Too big too fast, and it can have crippling effects on a once completely healthy person. She was competing mainly with herself at that time, which is impossible to keep up for long. She isn't superhuman as she would have us believe. How she didn't end up on the nut farm is beyond me and I give her props for handling some incredibly crazy years how she has. Thing is she was Far more "beautiful" before her alterations in my opinion. Even when people were calling her a man haha.It always seems to have the opposite affect of what is desired. If someone does this and they are only happier with themselves, of course more power to them. There Are healthy reasons to have plastic surgery. But in doing it to please others, one will never find peace. One will never be satisfied. One will never look "perfect" enough, and as we know, many have gone on to destroy themselves outwardly as a result of an emptiness inside. As with any quick fix, it is a band aid, if we are not healthy mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually if necessary for you, we will not see things as they truly are, we will see them through a "dirty windshield", or a jaded mind. You will have to forgive me for this novella, I have been intrigued with Stephanie for a few years, not in the sense that I am obsessed with her as a star, but that of her inner and outer workings seeming such a paradox..she also seems able to turn off her emotions at will. But I have found more and more that she is not who she say's she is, who she say's she is changes from moment to moment. And yes, we all do as humans in many ways, but in general, these are subtle..because our core's/who we are don't change drammatically im short periods of time. I am not certain whether she has a core anymore, lol it would be easier to say she is part or full android..at least that would explain so many odd circumstances. She is one that has been wearing many masks for so long that she now seems to have become empty inside, fueled by what I am not sure, continually searching for new identities..It is clear by her actions, what she says, and look in her eyes that she does not know who she is. As much as she is full of neverending energies it seems, there is no longer life behind her eyes. We all have our own journey's to walk, I'm sure pressure is huge in the spotlight as she has a much larger responsibility to be authentic to those that she say's she is devoted to. I hope that she will eventually make a choice to be truthful with others, but mainly herself. I am not even speaking of the surgeries anymore, simply about living authentically, and taking off the mask finally. She is living on out of this world expectations that are simply not sustainable. I felt this way the moment she had a new outfit and look every day. Not sustainable, and she is now slowing that down. Hopefully she can find comfort in truly shedding the falsities and living as her simple, natural, artistic, just fine how her made her self. She may not feel it is enough to stay alive in the industry, but when you are happy amd confident being your true self, doing what you Love.. success and everything else comes naturally. Lol I know noone asked for this long ass explanation, these are just some thoughts I've had on my mind for a while. Now that I've written them, I don't have to think about it anymore, so thanks.

Your thoughts on it? Would you agree or disagree? And if so, why?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. People need to remember we only get to see like 1% of how she really is. Try being her friend or family member - then you can talk about a person. So bye :hor:

Chris Evans

she hasn't had **** done only some temporary lip fillers

I can't at these "experts" thinking she's had stuff done when she hasn't even done anything to her nose/ breasts which is what most people do first when having procedures done

her face looks different EVERYDAY because of makeup I don't understand why people can't get that through their head

PartySick

I wish people would understand that Born This Way is about what's on the inside :rip:

It's her face, she can do what she wants with it. it doesn't make her a hypocrite to do what she can do to alter her appearance to her liking. Same with the rest of the people in the world. Make your own choices and stop worrying so much about others' choices :flop:

🖤

Rocketno10

TBH it's way too fcking long and i'm not in a mood for reading.

But i know this probably has to do with her face surgeries again.

I personally believe that people can do whatever they want with their bodies as long as they are not damaging it and happy about it. And tbh i dont find plastic surgeries are related to "born this way" ****. For me, saying born this way is a way saying i accept my own identity, accept who i really am inside. But it doesn't mean i wouldn't go on a healthy diet to lose weighted. Appearance in my personal opinion has nothing to do with who you are, people can alter their bones and faces however they want it to be, it does not influence their personality, as long as they are happy.

Had what done? Lip injections? 

Her face changes because she yo-yos in weight between eras and she's not 22 years old anymore. Not to mention she smoked a lot. :smh: for ****s sake. 

1 minute ago, Vamp said:

Well, he or she does claim to be "familiar with anatomy." Would this Gaga fan lie?

lmao but he doesn't give any good examples

i'm familiar with anatomy, neuroanatomy and so what? :flop: i would rather listen to surgeon than some random dude

Why do people write massive walls of text on forums regarding such trivia? If this was on the injustices of the world, I'd probably bother to actually read it but I don't really care for some random fan's rant about some fillers or tape.

You're not that important, dear. Let ha live.

eyyejiy.gif

Dangerous Man

Most of celebrities do that, no big deal. :toofunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived