💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Lead Single Release Date

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

What is the exact date you think LG5's lead single will be released? I'll go first & say February 12, 2016

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28 September

Gaga might give the feeling that we are getting something soon (early 2016), but we know from ARTPOP that we shouldn't expect too much too soon. We expected ARTPOP late 2012, then early 2013, then mid 2013, then it came end 2013 :rip: 

Arizona Sky
Just now, Benji said:

March, I hope / think

What promo slots are there in March? I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss out on the Grammy promo in Feb.

Arizona Sky

I think it will be either Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, or Feb 12. However, I prefer Feb 12 because it's only 3 days before the Grammys & if she releases the song along with the MV on the same day & performs at the Grammys that week, she'll have a great chance of debuting at number 1 with high sales.

Arizona Sky
Just now, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

February 19th

Why would she release the single 4 days after the Grammys :stalkga:

7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

March 28th :D 

Inb4 broken hip comments

That should be the album release date

2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

What promo slots are there in March? I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss out on the Grammy promo in Feb.

Not many, but I think she might put heavier emphasis on the whole album and make the drive less about the leading single. I don't think she'll be dying to expose herself too much right at the start of this era.

Also, if there's less big dates in March for other artists, it means she could dominate that month easier than competing with other artists.

Archived