question

LG5 Lead Single Release Date

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

That was only because she broke her hip though. I'm sure the original plan was to release the single in April/May as the BTW Ball was concluding, & to release the album in August/September.

April/May would still have been late as we were already expecting it for late 2012..

7 hours ago, Luc said:

April/May would still have been late as we were already expecting it for late 2012..

So you expected that she will release lead single while she is not touring in north America? That would be good promo sis:derpga: She couldn't release single in 2012 - btw tour was till late March 2013 so there would be big gap between album and singles

4 hours ago, LM said:

So you expected that she will release lead single while she is not touring in north America? That would be good promo sis:derpga: She couldn't release single in 2012 - btw tour was till late March 2013 so there would be big gap between album and singles

She had more than a month off before the North American leg (which was for promotion, we thought). Next to that we thought so because of Partynauseous which was going to be released mid-September 2012 and was going to be a lead single (for Kendrick or Gaga?) which made us think stuff was getting serious after summer 2012.

I'm the delusional stan everyone always talks about idc but here's my theory. V magazine 2013 came out in august and ARTPOP followed 3 months later in november. The upcoming one comes one comes out in jan. and the admin here said they were aiming for an april release which is 3 months away from january. Sooooo..

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

LeoFameMonster

She will open the grammy's with her lead single and give us a huge performance.

Then the grammy's ratings will sky rocket and award shows will say it was Gaga and start putting her in all their award shows to boost ratings.

LG5 will also beat Adele's 1st week single sales....

Gaga will steal the MTV VMA's and steal all the awards again.

All this will happen in the year 2018 when Gaga will release her fifth album LG5

Archived