💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's besties

iidfcstijn

Featured Posts

So I was wondering, who do you think are REALLY gaga's closest and dearest friends and how often does she see them? I personally think Bo, Tony & Starlight. I don't know how often she sees them. Tony & Bo once in a while but it seems like she only sees Starlight when she is touring, but i could be wrong. So what do you guys think? Friends are important

LGHunter
4 minutes ago, iidfcstijn said:

So I was wondering, who do you think are REALLY gaga's closest and dearest friends and how often does she see them? I personally think Bo, Tony & Starlight. I don't know how often she sees them. Tony & Bo once in a while but it seems like she only sees Starlight when she is touring, but i could be wrong. So what do you guys think? Friends are important

I gave you your first like... remember me.

Bad Bromance

I'd say Bo and Starlight are her closest friends.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

freebit
2 hours ago, Totodile said:

53d4a169baced_-_lady-gaga-bridesmaid-9pp

normal_lady_gaga_249.jpg

Am I a flop fan for not knowing the name of the girl on the far right in the first pic? :duck:

I think her name is Arianne.

I think there's also another girl from her high school or NYU crew that she still seems to hang out with, but I don't know her name.

I always feel like she has a deep connection with Lady Starlight but this is really something impossible to figure out, how real it is etc.

I'd say Bo, Starlight, Trumpet boy, someone i don't know the name (lol), Brandon

honorable mention goes to hairdresser Frederick and one of those Californian housewifes or whatever, some high profile tanned bourgeois lady. Bobby seems to have a different kind of relation with her, though i'd say they are close friends.

Schwerk

I think she has many and it doesn't matter how long she's known them or how often she sees them.

A few peepz I think are her besties 

Taylor ;)

Asia ;)

Koji ;) 

From highschool: Bo and Arianne

From LES: Starlight, Brian and Angie, Breedlove, Tommy

The Haus: Bobby, Brandon, Freddy, Sarah

In Fashion: Stephen Gan, Inez and Vinoodh, Nick Knight, Phillip Treacy, 

Music: DJWS, Elton John, Sting, Tony, 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

Bo. She won't bother to give free promo to Bo's restaurant by visiting it twice already if they are not besties.

Also, I think she may have good friendship with Lisa Vanderpump since Gaga started to stay in Malibu. Maybe she is Gaga's fairy godmother :fan:

Obvi Starlight is besties, she is always be her opener so far. Sisters help each other!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SilkSpectre

We all know Tara is non longer working for gaga but do we know if they're still friends? They seemed so close an I know tara has lupus but you think they would still be close? Did something happen?

Archived