💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Slate:Katy Perry’s H&M Christmas Video is a Nausea-Inducing Pile of Creepy.

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

"If you can survive all that doom and sinister gloom, you might get ill from all the quick cuts, characters spinning around in concentric circles, and a chorus that repeats over and over, louder and louder, higher and higher, like a broken music box. This fever-dream confection is best served on an empty stomach".

Read the full review here-

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/11/24/katy_perry_s_christmas_video_for_h_m_is_a_nausea_inducing_pile_of_creepy.html

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

VenusBlackStar
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

I thought it was pretty cute though:neyde:, and I don't really like Katy Perry:ph34r:

Same for me! Though her being a fairy was kinda creepy cuz she's making weird faces lololol :neyde:

Serendipity

WOW, another Katy thread :rip:

And you were saying you don't keep tabs on Katy:rip:

OT: Slate is an utter mess

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

It's not creepy as much as it is cringeworthy.

Lqcz1op.gif

tbh true..

Haroon

"There are several creatures in this video that can only be the product of unholy intercourse between Ronald McDonald and a candy cane"

That made me laugh horribly :rip: But yeah it seems quite sensationalist so I can't take much of it seriously, it's kinda sad when something goes so far that it manages to water itself down in the process :duck: 

22 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

"If you can survive all that doom and sinister gloom, you might get ill from all the quick cuts, characters spinning around in concentric circles, and a chorus that repeats over and over, louder and louder, higher and higher, like a broken music box. This fever-dream confection is best served on an empty stomach".

Read the full review here-

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/11/24/katy_perry_s_christmas_video_for_h_m_is_a_nausea_inducing_pile_of_creepy.html

You saw my RT. :ph34r:

FreePalestine

MonsterMum

I didn't find it creepy at all. It was a bit too much and all over the place in a clinic white setting, which didn't seem to make you feel warm and fuzzy in holiday style. Personally I think that was the biggest waisted opportunity. Doesn't everyone wanna feel warm and fuzzy for the holidays?

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-24%20at%202.38.3

》If your Thanksgiving turkey comes laced with magic-mushroom stuffing this Thursday, your post-feast visions won’t be half as grotesque as Katy Perry’s holiday H&M commercial. The two-minute video features Perry dancing around with jazz hands and wide eyes like an evil Rockette in a slew of sparkly costumes, singing her new Christmas song, “Every Day is a Holiday.” 《

:toofunny:

FreePalestine

Prismatic
27 minutes ago, Clean said:

WOW, another Katy thread :rip:

And you were saying you don't keep tabs on Katy:rip:

OT: Slate is an utter mess

Some people's obsessions just scare me sometimes... 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived