Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Justin Bieber Having Mental Break

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

According to TMZ Justin Bieber is on an emotional rollercoaster and pulling the plug on multiple upcoming performances including the Late Show with Steven Colbert and a performance for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Harvey Levin said on TMZ Live that Justin is having a mental break.

Now, Justin has been expected to do a lot these past two weeks, and I personally have no idea how he did it. His team seems to expect ALOT out of him. I don't personally care for Justin, but I honestly feel for him. It's making me think back to Britney Spears and I wouldn't wish that on any celebrity.

TMZ reports...

"Sources in Bieber's world tell us he's been on a virtual roller coaster -- with his moods swinging like a pendulum, and it's just become too much. We're told he's dealing with "personal issues," but it is NOT related to d--gs or alcohol"

Justin tweeted this early today:

Here is the TMZ article

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/24/justin-bieber-cancels-late-show-thanksgiving-parade/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will refrain from making a shady post and say 

I hope everything will be alright :nick:

I like dancin', and ponies....

The Child

Giving me In The Zone Britneyish teas, she said she had a crazy schedule during that era and she nearly had a breakdown by the end of the era.

I hope he'll get through this.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I know he's a piece of garbage but I hope he recovers well. Dealing with mental illness is hard but try doing it in the public eye :ohno:

Serendipity

I am back to hating him again now

He seems to become the annoying brat again

OT: If he really is having a breakdown and not lying for sympathy sales

I hope he gets well soon

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

The Child
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

I don't wish anyone having mental breaks unless terrorists or other evil people 

Terrorists are already having mental breaks though

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dramatica

Justin, let me help you with your big hard problem :stalkga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived