💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

NYC subway trains covered in Nazi insignia to promo new Amazon show

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Amazon turned the S train into the SS train, and some straphangers are pissed.

The Man in the High Castle, an Amazon-produced show set in an alternate reality — the Axis won World War II and rules most of the United States — launched its first season Nov. 20.

As part of the promotional campaign for the Web-only program, Amazon decorated the 42nd Street shuttle running between Times Square and Grand Central with Nazi regalia. Train seats on one side of the subway car feature the stylized fascist version of the Reichsadler (Imperial Eagle) prominently used in Hitler-era Germany, albeit with the swastika replaced by an Iron Cross. On the other side, the Rising Sun Flag, often associated with Japanese military forces during the same period, is displayed.

Source: http://mic.com/articles/129092/amazons-nazi-themed-ad-campaign-for-the-man-in-the-high-castle-causes-furor-on-social-media?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.eCdy99vX0

Talk about f*cked up things :wtf: Also fun fact: New York City has the second highest concentration of Jewish people in the United States.

RAMROD

That is very elaborate but this feels like double edged sword to me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

manicholic

well that's one way to encourage more people to **** and piss on the seats

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Morphine Prince

I think the show sounds like an interesting idea! I kind of want to watch it now. 

This promo is kinda cool too but it's on the controversial side. Excellent marketing strategy. I had not even heard of the show and now I have because of this. 

Kabexuela

That's the first thing that came to mind was The Man in The High Castle.  I've been watching that show and it's pretty freaky.

JusKeepBreathin

It's for a show that asks the question, what if Hitler won the war?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The Child
5 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

How is this going to promote your show positively?

The thing is that they don't care bad or good promo is still promo and people will still tune in to then tweet their negativity and it will be a trending topic.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived