Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BB: Adele breaks NSYNC's record

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

'25' has already sold at least 2.433 million in slightly more than three days.

It’s confirmed. Adele’s 25 has broken the single-week U.S. album sales record, according to Nielsen Music.

After processing the first sales reports from Monday, Nov. 23, the album has already sold at least 2,433,000 in pure album sales in slightly more than three days. That sum beats the single-week record for an album since Nielsen began tracking sales in 1991, set by *NSYNC’s No Strings Attached, when it debuted with 2,416,000 in the week ending March 26, 2000.

25 was released on Nov. 20 through XL/Columbia Records. Yesterday (Nov. 23),Nielsen reported that 25 had sold at least 2.3 million copies in its first three days of release (through Nov. 22).

With more than three days left in the sales tracking week (as it ends at the close of business on Thursday, Nov. 26), the sales figure for 25 will grow larger. Presently, industry forecasters suggest the album could finish the week with 2.9 million sold. Billboard is scheduled to report 25's debut week sales on Sunday, Nov. 29, once Nielsen has finished processing its weekly data.

Billboard

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity
Just now, Harry said:

Damn. Slay.

Her promo isn't even done this week :giveup:

She'll sell 2M for 2-3 weeks b2b

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

LaLuna

Dear Lord... Adele single-handedly saving the music industry. Let's be honest, our faves could never. 

I hope she's making room in her house for all those Grammys she's gonna win. 

JESUS CHRIST

2.4+ MILLION IN THREE DAYS

ADELE SIS HOW MANY GOATS DID YOU SACRIFICE FOR THIS

BUTCHERED ME

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Levine

The fact that Britney her record won't even get a mention because she broke directly the real one :deadbanana: poor Army, 2015 was not their year. 

EVERYONE RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WEAVE :derpga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

RAMROD

Amazing. Talent paid off in the end.

Especially because her music never involved any contrived shxts.

Congrats, Adele! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

And with days to spare :udidnt: Huge congratulations :applause: I have no idea when we'll see humongous sales on this level again, except maybe her next album :omg: 

Fernster7

Congratulations Adele, I'm so happy for her.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived