Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga at British Fashion Awards

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

How can he not ask her about any upcoming album plan or smtg omg.. Or ask her to give us hints on LG5 :derpga:

luna’s advocate

Bradley

Gaga's daddy bodyguard and Bobby at the back :nick:

I can't believe she did The Monster Ball Tour :rip: they don't even look like the same person :air:

She was such a badass b---h (in a good way) back then, I'll stop making comparisons or I'll get stoned to death.

SHE'S STILL THE SAME GAGA, SHE'S ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY

Head Empty

I like how he was trying to finish and summarize her sentences and she was just like "NOPE I won't be interrupted"

pNph3.gif

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I like how he was trying to finish and summarize her sentences and she was just like "NOPE I won't be interrupted"

pNph3.gif

that gif :deadbanana:

StarryNight
24 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

How can he not ask her about any upcoming album plan or smtg omg.. Or ask her to give us hints on LG5 :derpga:

as she would tell anything :neyde:

Alien Tulip

Kinda sad she didn't mention the born this way video has her best work with him but at least she posted about it on instagram. 

MelbHawker

I do love how she supports/loves all of the people who have worked with her. She doesn't part ways with them. Nor does she try and make it about herself. So much class. 

Nick Knight is brilliant.

manicholic

normally i love fillers and all but i can't even recognize this face she's crafted

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Gaga's daddy bodyguard and Bobby at the back :nick:

I can't believe she did The Monster Ball Tour :rip: they don't even look like the same person :air:

She was such a badass b---h (in a good way) back then, I'll stop making comparisons or I'll get stoned to death.

SHE'S STILL THE SAME GAGA, SHE'S ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY

OMG, yaaaassss!!!  That new bodyguard of hers is HOT as f*ck!  I want him to do whatever we wants with my body any time he wants. 

Gaga is still that badass b---h she always was.  The thing is that she can't display the same attitude all the time or her behavior would become very predictable and boring.  I like to see her many different sides not just one side all of the time.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Andy McQueen
1 hour ago, Whis said:

I love her teeth!

Has she drawn a line on her front teeth to make it appear like there's a gap (like she had in her teens before she corrected her teeth) again? 

Bradley
10 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

OMG, yaaaassss!!!  That new bodyguard of hers is HOT as f*ck!  I want him to do whatever we wants with my body any time he wants. 

Gaga is still that badass b---h she always was.  The thing is that she can't display the same attitude all the time or her behavior would become very predictable and boring.  I like to see her many different sides not just one side all of the time.

Gaga is still a badass b---h, but in a different way. I can see that from American Horror Story and even ARTPOP. But the element that was in The Fame Monster and The Fame was gone, some members know what I'm talking about. Her attitude and her stage presence in 2010 were an essential part why we thought her to be one of the coolest pop stars at that time. She looked extraordinarily confident and fearless, though she still is today.

This performance is one of the greatest examples of THE attitude:

Archived