Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Coldplay previewing new album tracks now!

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Head Empty

My favorite so far:

I just hope that they won't pay dust to live instrumentation from the band. I mean, what are Will, Guy and Jon be doing during the live shows if they don't even get to play their main instruments :giveup:

RebeldeFaith

"Hymn For The Weekend" sounds amazing. I can't believe I will have to wait about 7-8 hours to hear "Up&Up" studio snippet. The live version is my favorite song from what has been released so far. :happy:

Something something idk

Meh... I think Viva La Vida is their only album I genuinely like. A Rush Of Blood To The Head is good to but has some boring moments. I didn't really care for their last two albums but Giorgio Moroder's remix of Midnight was amazing!

I still have to listen to Parachutes and X&Y though.

Morphine Prince

I want Gaga to do something like this when LG5 is near. It's so exciting to be waiting every hour. 

mariomania1234

Most of the fans on the Coldplay forum are TRASHING the Hymn For The Weekend snippet. Interesting to see the dichotomy between here and there. :rip:

mariomania1234
5 hours ago, scrappy said:

Meh... I think Viva La Vida is their only album I genuinely like. A Rush Of Blood To The Head is good to but has some boring moments. I didn't really care for their last two albums but Giorgio Moroder's remix of Midnight was amazing!

I still have to listen to Parachutes and X&Y though.

X&Y is AMAZING. My favorite by far, It's got amazing atmosphere. 

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Most of the fans on the Coldplay forum are TRASHING the Hymn For The Weekend snippet. Interesting to see the dichotomy between here and there. :rip:

I love Coldplay but I hate a lot of their fans tbh. A bunch of anti-mainstream hipster wannabes. Even though Coldplay IS mainstream. 

PopBitch

It seems like Coldplay is just going downhill as a band.  I used to love them.  The first single is generic.  I was expecting so much better.  These snippets aren't knocking me over either.  We'll see.

mariomania1234
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I love Coldplay but I hate a lot of their fans tbh. A bunch of anti-mainstream hipster wannabes. Even though Coldplay IS mainstream. 

True. Although, this album does seem to be shaping up to be their most poppiest sounding to date. Really excited to hear the album regardless. Snippets are often misleading.

Archived