💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

David Bowie 'Backstar' music video

ChasingGhosts

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

King of glam rock and spiders from the planet Mars David Bowie has released his first single from his 25th album. Bowie has said Kendrick Lamar and jazz music are influences.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Kermit

Waiting for that collaboration with Gaga after he puts aside whatever differences he embraces of Gaga.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

8 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Waiting for that collaboration with Gaga after he puts aside whatever differences he embraces of Gaga.

They had differences??

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kermit
Just now, Hexxx said:

They had differences??

I assume that because he declined a collaboration with her and because he dated Grace Jones.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DrKindnessKunt1999
25 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

They had differences??

He doesn't "get" Gaga. Also, apparently he doesn't let his daughter listen to Gaga. 

9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

They hadn't differences, That's your interpretation. When Gaga want to work with Bowie someday, she should first put all the stupid stuff away like Terry Richardson ( except Gaga want to move around on Miley Cyrus level ) and all the other trashy noise which prevails around her like for example like this dog fashion line. I would also don't take someone seriously who wants to be groped by R.Kelly on the stage ( SNL ). The whole s-x simulate thing with R.Kelly on SNL was very embarrassing. When Bowie saw this he will not work with her anyway. Then he can equal work with Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.

You can't imagine in which level Bowie plays. Gaga has the talent to play also on this level, but for that she has to grow and mature as an artist and her view of what life and fine art is.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

They hadn't differences, That's your interpretation. When Gaga want to work with Bowie someday, she should first put all the stupid stuff away like Terry Richardson ( except Gaga want to move around on Miley Cyrus level ) and all the other trashy noise which prevails around her like for example like this dog fashion line. I would also don't take someone seriously who wants to be groped by R.Kelly on the stage ( SNL ). The whole s-x simulate thing with R.Kelly on SNL was very embarrassing. When Bowie saw this he will not work with her anyway. Then he can equal work with Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.

You can't imagine in which level Bowie plays. Gaga has the talent to play also on this level, but for that she has to grow and mature as an artist and her view of what life and fine art is.

I see you're new, welcome to this cult site Gagadaily.com, were you transferred from ATRL?

5 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

He doesn't "get" Gaga. Also, apparently he doesn't let his daughter listen to Gaga. 

i don't think many legends like Gaga for some reason

tumblr_lmnwggY2x21qaj1v5.gif

1 minute ago, DominicB said:

I see you're new, welcome to this cult site Gagadaily.com, were you transferred from ATRL?

Oh my god nooooo :wacko:

Kermit
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Oh my god nooooo :wacko:

You seem reel cool, I expect to see more of you around this site.

tumblr_nwaf5gJiAr1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

I love it. :giveup::giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Kabexuela
22 minutes ago, DominicB said:

26 minutes ago, Antonio said:

They don't get you dear.  Every bit of this made sense.  Don't let the Pink Ladies run over you.  Welcome to the GGD Ball.

Kermit
3 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

They don't get you dear.  Every bit of this made sense.  Don't let the Pink Ladies run over you.  Welcome to the GGD Ball.

They call it Ball because that's all that is on this site ya know, balls...

tumblr_nwaf5gJiAr1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

DrKindnessKunt1999
38 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

i don't think many legends like Gaga for some reason

tumblr_lmnwggY2x21qaj1v5.gif

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you."

-Marilyn Monroe 

8 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you."

-Marilyn Monroe 

ha ass probably would've ben shading gaga too but i agree with her statement

Archived