๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Who is Fancy ft. Meghan & Ariana - Boys Like You (Live at DWTS)

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Oh...

wait-what-gif.gif

ย 

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Oh...

wait-what-gif.gif

ย 

What's good?ย :neyde:ย 

JusKeepBreathin

Green lamรฉ. Yikes. Nothing screams queen like a cape. I keep thinking this is a hoax. But I guess I'm wrong. Good luck I Am Fancy.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kermit
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

What's good?ย :neyde:ย 

Not this song

sippingtea.gif

ย 

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

Fernster7

Meghan and Ariana looked great and her vocals were good! The only thing thay I don't really like is the guy, not my thing I guess.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Kermit

+ is it me or does this sound like the guy got Meghan to write it and everyone was forced to sing it, and it has the same chord progression as AATB & LAM.

VasilisVas

The song is atrocious. ย I'm very let down by Who is Fancy because his song "Goodbye" is one of my favorites of 2015, and I expected better music from him after hearing his first single. ย Ariana's vocals were amazing, though. I wasn't too crazy about Meghan's vocals, but she looked great. ย Did she lose weight, or was did the outfit she had on make her look a little slim? Either way, she looked very good.ย 

Just mega :awkney: on this whole situation, the performance, the song, him and that lame name

who will love me when the night is over

ThisGuyTony

All three sounded good although I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about this song. The more I listen to it the more it seems like I've heard this song before...

Again, I don't get the hate with the boy singer. Y'all are just jealous that he's having a threeway with Ari and Meggerz. I can imagine him as a member on this forum. :gaycat:

00026 โ€  10000

Kermit
11 minutes ago, Mark said:

Again, I don't get the hate with the boy singer. Y'all are just jealous that he's having a threeway with Ari and Meggerz. I can imagine him as a member on this forum. :gaycat:

What would a gay man do with 1ย girl who only opens ha legs for BBDs and another who looks like she's being held hostage and is being ran by puppet strings 24/7.

Archived