Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Hey Arnold The Jungle Movie is coming!

Highway10

Featured Posts

Highway10

Another fan favorite cartoon will make its triumphant return to Nickelodeon as the network continues its appeal to viewers nostalgic for its glory days.

A new TV movie based on Hey Arnold!, the slice-of-life cartoon whose last episode aired in 2004, is currently in development.

The film will pick up where the series left off, according to Variety, and aim to tie up loose ends regarding the whereabouts of Arnold's missing parents.

No air date has been set yet. Fans will remember — or perhaps, want to forget — that this won't be Arnold's first outing in film; the series made a theatrical debut in 2002 with Hey Arnold!: The Movie, which diverged from the series' storylines to the tune of less-than-stellar reviews and ticket sales.

Nickelodeon currently airs Hey Arnold! as part of its The Splat block on TeenNick, along with several other classic '90s cartoons.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/23/9782844/hey-arnold-return-new-tv-movie-nickelodeon

can you believe it's finally happening?! i wonder what Arnold is gonna do when he finds them NOSTALGIA!

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I remember this! Fans on IMDb did a petition and I signed it back in 2013. Can't believe it's actually gonna happen :sara:

Jewels n Drugs

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived