💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bieber Breaks the Beatles & Drake's Record for Most Simultaneous H 100 Hits

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Warholian

There's such little music out right now that this is only expected. I mean, who else is there to be on top if we take away Adele and Justin?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kabexuela
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

No negativity on this site thank you

tumblr_nnadf7c6ri1ryqmu3o1_500.gif

I'm not the only one mama.  No hate, just realism.

3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

There's such little music out right now that this is only expected. I mean, who else is there to be on top if we take away Adele and Justin?

Selena

Warholian
Just now, Creyk said:

Selena

She doesn't have the range. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

19 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

Don't be dumb girl.  Can't help music is controlled with bad taste ?

Take a joke 'girl'.

Talk about dumb ch

GloZell Green

Damn has the music industry become this pathetic? People were willing to buy his "music" :laughga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

The Child
26 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Ariana Grande :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Number of hot100 entries doesnt mean anything anymore these days. It did way back.... But good for him regardless

Well it kinda does. It just means his album is very popular with mostly young people as these songs charted due to streams/downloads. It wouldn't mean anything if every album release achieved this, but they don't. It's obviously easier to achieve this now and The Beatles doing it is still more impressive, but it doesn't mean nothing at all.

It's because he released a video for every one of these songs. BTW could've done the same if streaming was taken into account back in 2011.

Archived