Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ANTI World Tour to start in February 2016

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Isn't being released This Friday on TIDAL and then next week everywhere? 

which means this Friday everywhere once someone uploads a download link...

she is still doing this Tidal shiz? like henny... it flopped you flopped move on and release that album!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green
13 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

she is still doing this Tidal shiz? like henny... it flopped you flopped move on and release that album!

Tbh :wtf: I mean Rih just look how American Oxygen did because you released it through TIDAL... :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

she looks so fierce :gaycat:

We don't even know anything about the album and she announced a tour... I can't help but think that she has a single so iconic it'll make the album sell even with no hype :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

Alfonso

Ok, Stadium tour, thats a bit difficult, I don't think she's going to be able to sell all those dates even if the album was already out, but we'll see... :ph34r:

Maybe her team thought that if she had The Weekend as an opening act more people would want to see the show :duck:

LeoFameMonster

Wait are there any singles off ANTI? I am so confused by this whole R8 and ANTI thing.... throw in a world tour for an album I haven't even heard about till last week.....

My head is like......

tumblr_n9m3h3eTEW1tiyqzao1_500.gif

StrawberryBlond

I honestly thought these dates must have been fake at first. But no, she really is doing stadiums in Europe. That member who claimed this is what she'd be doing months ago was right. I don't know what Rihanna's team's on. First they release the highly experimental 45S as the lead single, then they don't promote her, then they delay the album indefinitely and now they announce a tour before we've even got the tracklist or album release with dates in stadiums all over Europe? Her team really are cocky - they think everything with her name on it will sell without question, which isn't true, as the performance of her new singles show. Rihanna did a lot of stadiums in Europe with her last tour. Everyone knows you can't do stadiums 2 tours in a row. The touring market being what it is right now, everyone's doing arenas, even U2 and Madonna, aka the kings and queens of stadium touring. The only ones making a big deal of doing stadiums right now are Taylor Swift and 1D and they can do it because they have the single sales, album sales and loyal fanbase to sell out these gigs. Rihanna has flopped this era and there's still no album after nearly a year post-lead single. She released tickets before the album last time but that was more understandable since Diamonds was a big hit, she could sell tour tickets off that. But only her most loyal fans (and her fanbase is very casual) care now. Most people have probably forgotten she even has an album coming out, especially considering they're all over the likes of Adele now.

It's not just the fact she's doing stadiums, it's the sheer amount of them in each country. 4 stadiums in France? 5 stadiums in Germany? 6 stadiums in the UK? How in the hell will she sell these? She couldn't sell out stadiums back when she was popular! Judging from the reviews on ticketmaster, a ton of people hated her last gig at the Sunderland stadium mostly because the place was too big and overcrowded and yet that's where she's going again. She's even going to Coventry and Cardiff, meaning all the main areas of the UK are covered, it's not like Scots are going to have to go to Sunderland or Brummies will have to go to Manchester of Welsh will have to go London, she's going to the most major areas, so there's a gig near everyone. She performed to over 300k in the UK with her last tour. You can't do that 2 tours in a row - fact. She's doing a stadium in Ireland too - is she nuts?! The only one who did a stadium gig in Ireland recently was Ed Sheeran and that's because he has huge sales there. Taylor Swift did 2 arena gigs there and 1D did 3 and they've been doing stadiums everywhere. 1D did 3 stadium gigs in Ireland with their last tour, playing to 235k. With their next tour, they played 3 arena gigs to 37k. Ireland can't afford to go to stadium gigs these days. This European tour looks like something a fan with no clue how the industry works made up. Get ready for shows to be moved to smaller venues, vast amounts of tickets being given away for free and some gigs being cancelled altogether.

androiduser

she is a big enough star to do a stadium tour even if the album is a flop, she has the star power and people will want to hear her old hits

GypsyPrince

I don't get why The Weeknd is an opening act. He's had a successful album and some successful singles he can at least do his own small shows. 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

I don't get why The Weeknd is an opening act. He's had a successful album and some successful singles he can at least do his own small shows. 

Those are not enough, people gotta start somewhere.

Britney were still opening for NSYNC when ...Oops album became global sensation, so does Gaga with PCD and NKOTB before each of them finally have their solo tour.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived