NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sam Dey
23 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

What disgusts me more is that Terry is photographing this...

I'm not surprised she did this.. AGAIN

terry photographed a lot more nsfw than that trust me

GagaMyBlood95

Omg I just stared at those pics lol

She has a really nice body, but that hair think is really distracting for me, it's just too much "look at me, I am different".. Idk..

RAMROD

This is amazing! :applause:

Keep doing you, Miley! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheKillerQueen

Disgusting, how could anyone even say they like this, Yuck.:wacko: 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

JazzGa

I thought gaga fans were supposed to be some of the most open minded people when it comes to s-x and nudity but all I see is judgement judgement judgement :coffee:

I like it, she's turning the idea of the "coquetteish doe eyed s-xy female nude" on its head and doing something powerful where she is in control of the narrative, taking s-x objects and outfits and making them non-s-xy, taking nudity and making it just another fashion look to try. Boundary pushing. She is destroying the notion that nudity needs to "mean something" or that we need to have a "valid reason" to show our bodies, which ties in with s-x shaming and the virginity concept, by being naked casually, hairy, free from makeup of polish, just for the sake of being naked. She isn't trying to seduce or become art or beauty or use her nakedness to say something, which in my opinion is a statement in and of itself. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ItsTommyBitch

Good for her :applause:

Not with Terry though :wtf: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JazzGa

THE HYPOCRISY IN THIS THREAD OMFG. GAGA POSES NUDE ALL THE TIME. SHE HAD TEAL PUBES FOR GOD'S SAKE. And none of your "well gagz has a reeeeaaassssoonn" bulls--t. I'm so done with GGD

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived