Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus poses completely naked for Terry Richardson

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Well I'm a bottom myself yet I still appreciate anything Miley wants to do :gaycat: 

I am too :gaycat: 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Gaga naked : Yaass Gaga u soooo beautiful just like a goddess blah blah ...

tumblr_nv1xeiPrPG1tqgtb5o2_500.gif

When Miley naked :

tumblr_mz6oiokn8Z1sbit1so1_500.gif 

Ophelia
On 27.11.2015, 11:21:14, UmbriaWitch said:

She's a lame, boring, tryhard.

The pics are not gross or disgusting, or shocking, it's just...a body.

But it's so overdone from her that it's just like "yawn, what next?" She needs to come up with something else. The whole "i'm naked, edgy and artsy" nonsense isn't as interesting as she seems to think.

Yes, it's just a body and this the whole point of these pictures. She is just having fun (probably stoned af) with her friend Terry, not trying to be s-xy, nor even edgy and artsy. Look at her latest tour costumes - they're crazy, basically don't make any sense. Most of Gaga's crazy outfits were high fashion, but Miley just doesn't give a ****. Her "hippie" Dead Petz era is about being a free spirit and loving eachother spirits, not looks. These pics show it well.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

UmbriaWitch
8 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Yes, it's just a body and this the whole point of these pictures. She is just having fun (probably stoned af) with her friend Terry, not trying to be s-xy, nor even edgy and artsy. Look at her latest tour costumes - they're crazy, basically don't make any sense. Most of Gaga's crazy outfits were high fashion, but Miley just doesn't give a ****. Her "hippie" Dead Petz era is about being a free spirit and loving eachother spirits, not looks. These pics show it well.

Good for her. It's still overdone and boring

Thomas P

I actually cant believe her anymore.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Evan Peters
3 hours ago, JamesM said:

Why is this #1 on a Gaga site? Embarrassing..

because people like ya'll keep commenting which brings it up on the hot topics, hence it becoming a trending topic.

emma roberts is an abuser

Space Cowboy
16 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

because people like ya'll keep commenting which brings it up on the hot topics, hence it becoming a trending topic.

But didnt you just comment?

Archived