music news

Out Of The Woods is the next single from 1989

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

I know that some of you might be sick of the 1989 era but i'm not so this single choice is a huge deal for me. Honestly disappointed , cause even if it's not the season for New Romantics, AYHTWS would have been a perfectly fine choice. I feel as though Out Of The Woods got it's spotlight as a promo single , i don't think it NEEDS the single treatment. 

Dangerous Man

So, which award show or big event is she going to premiere the MV? :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bloody

When I heard the album it was one of my favorite singles instantly.Great choice and another top 10 single guaranteed. 

Riot Poof

FUQQ YEAH. I was #TeamOOTW ever since it dropped as a promo single. I'm glad my wishes have finally been granted!

janet-jackson-happy.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Good choice. I was worried her fans would go to her head and she would be foolish enough to release Clean, new Romantics, I know places or Wonderland. None of those are single worthy. I predict another top 10 for her, but she should really promote this one, now that the tour is over.

Paper Gangsta
9 minutes ago, Evo said:

So, which award show or big event is she going to premiere the MV? :green:

Grammys

PlasticHo

I think AYHTDWS is my favorite song on the album. I think it would do well on radio. (The music,  the bass, it sounds so good. You forget to care about the lyrics.)

Archived