💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry for H&M - The Makers of Happy and Merry

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace
Just now, sipthistea said:

She should stick doing commercials, instead of trying to be an "artistic and creative performer" :O

She's not trying to be anything but herself :rip: people love her art. people love her image. not her fault she doesn't need to water down her artistry for people to understand her concept!

2 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

I'm not trying to start anything here but gawd the pulled back hair + red dress look was VERY Gaga to me...

which dress? :skull: everyone wears red dresses :P 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the song is pretty cute but the visuals are kind of a mess. katy is literally the queen of cute colorful visuals how did she mess up on this

Solitaire
2 hours ago, Lance said:

She's not trying to be anything but herself :rip: people love her art. people love her image. not her fault she doesn't need to water down her artistry for people to understand her concept!

which dress? :skull: everyone wears red dresses :P 

Never said anything about a particular dress, just said it looked very Gaga to me because as soon as I saw that part of the video I immediately thought of Gaga; don't come for me like you're coming after everyone else in this thread when I didn't even say anything negative about Katy, I actually like her quite a bit.

- Previously Sycothisis

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, kitten said:

i cant stop watching this.. she's so talented

!!!!

Everything about this video perfection. The hair. The colors. The song. The imagery in general. Really hope this is going to be released as a single to Katy can add it onto her stack of #1s.

The Queen of POP is coming BACK. She just finished touring soooooo....a new album is obvi coming soon ;o

5oO9cAF.gif

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Solitaire said:

Never said anything about a particular dress, just said it looked very Gaga to me because as soon as I saw that part of the video I immediately thought of Gaga; don't come for me like you're coming after everyone else in this thread when I didn't even say anything negative about Katy, I actually like her quite a bit.

I'm not coming for you. I just didn't see any *Gaga* in this video. Just looks very traditional imo...nothing really screams gaga ;p ;o IMO

Prismatic

Omg... some of you Cats better hold me tight... :emo: 

The song is slaying me so hard :giveup:

I need the audio!! Can someone rip it for me and cut the talking part? 

I need this winter bop in my life.

God Queen the Queen of Season.

Katy slays my summer with 90% of Teenage Dream and now she's slaying my winter with this bop :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Warholian

old-queen.gif?1415310041

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

SissyFromSpace
Just now, Prismatic said:

Omg... some of you Cats better hold me tight... :emo: 

The song is slaying me so hard :giveup:

I need the audio!! Can someone rip it for me and cut the talking part? 

I need this winter bop in my life.

God Queen the Queen of Season.

Katy slays my summer with 90% of Teenage Dream and now she's slaying my winter with this bop :giveup: 

make it your new avatar

5oO9cAF.gif

*SARCASM WARNING*

I guess H&M wants to sell more in the kids section this winter! Demo: 6-13 year olds

EDIT: translated into laymen terms - I didn't see how this is a clothing commercial for H&M for all age groups but more of an advert to attract children and their parents...

SissyFromSpace
Just now, Nick1495 said:

I guess H&M wants to sell more in the kids section this winter! Demo: 6-13 year olds

This makes no sense its just a traditional holiday commercial. What do you want her to do? add ghouls or grotesque imagery to a public friendly commercial?

Prismatic

This is really giving me some seriously California Girls meets winter wonderland.

I am living for those vocals. 

"You giiiiiive meeeee" Yes queen yes. I am so thirsty for new Katy music. :giveup: 

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Lance said:

This makes no sense its just a traditional holiday commercial. What do you want her to do? add ghouls or grotesque imagery to a public friendly commercial?

People were expecting the setting to be in a haunted house. Dark/spooky with lots of ghost and stuff. They wanted people to turn into werewolf and men/women turning into slutty vampires *eyes rolled* 

Archived