sounds like Clean to me

i honestly don't want this era to end without

New Romantics and All You Had To Do Was Stay getting the single treatment 

EDIT: Confirmed to be for Out Of The Woods 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

So happy my fave song of the album getting a music video, and filmed in a beautiful place too. :nick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagaisitalian
15 hours ago, venusian said:

when will she realize her era is over

Well seeing as how the last single went Top 5 on Billboard, perhaps she can squeeze more success out of the album.

Just because Born This Way couldn't make it past 5 singles doesn't mean another album can't.

Redstreak

Someone took videos of the film set:

tumblr_nyabe3EOhV1s485rwo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nyabe3EOhV1s485rwo1_500.jpg

Joseph Kahn basically confirmed to be the director

Joseph Kahn ‏@JosephKahn 23 hrs23 hours ago
Another beautiful day in Los Angeles working on #MyAbs. I am all about #physicalfitness. 

Joseph Kahn ‏@JosephKahn 16 hrs16 hours ago
I made a lot of progress on #MyAbs today. Almost going to fit into my catsuit. 

Joseph Kahn ‏@JosephKahn 13 hrs13 hours ago
If anyone is in LA please bring me some protein powder to my house I ran out I am so ripped doing all this #physicalfitness.

Joseph Kahn ‏@JosephKahn 2 hrs2 hours ago
I did 3000 sit ups this morning. My personal trainer was so amazed at #MyAbs he fainted and went to the hospital. Believe in yourself.

Joseph Kahn ‏@JosephKahn 2 hrs2 hours ago
It's so beautiful and sunny in Los Angeles today. I'm gonna go run around Beverly Hills for 10 miles. #physicalfitness

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PrinceGaga
15 hours ago, clefable said:

it was sarcasm 

Oh I see hahah. 

_____

Taylor better apologise in her music video to New Zealanders for not bringing her tour here. I mean... She films a video here but won't bring her tour with her? It's not like the demand wasn't here for her. I wanted to see her!!! I don't have enough coin for a trip to Melbourne to see her (also not that dedicated tbh because I did make that trip for the artRAVE :green:). If she brought the tour to my city I would have definitely gone.

Redstreak
59 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Oh I see hahah. 

_____

Taylor better apologise in her music video to New Zealanders for not bringing her tour here. I mean... She films a video here but won't bring her tour with her? It's not like the demand wasn't here for her. I wanted to see her!!! I don't have enough coin for a trip to Melbourne to see her (also not that dedicated tbh because I did make that trip for the artRAVE :green:). If she brought the tour to my city I would have definitely gone.

According to rumor, she was gonna have a New Zealand show before she started Australia but Fleetwood Mac snagged the stadium before she could

Haroon
21 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Taylor was in Queenstown on the weekend - now in Auckland, the set is said to involve snow and trees in some scenes #EDGETaylorSwiftWatch

All this info keeps throwing me off

Snow & trees makes sense for OOTW then after all :laughga: 

Would it be alright if this became the hub for all things about the filming of this music video? :party:

Redstreak
41 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Snow & trees makes sense for OOTW then after all :laughga: 

Would it be alright if this became the hub for all things about the filming of this music video? :party:

I'm fine with that :green:

It looks like Joseph Kahn is the director

Haroon
9 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I'm fine with that :green:

It looks like Joseph Kahn is the director

Yay :yay: 

Still waiting for her to work with the guy who directed Style again, but so far I've loved the Joseph Kahn music videos too so I'm excited either way :flutter: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Yay :yay: 

Still waiting for her to work with the guy who directed Style again, but so far I've loved the Joseph Kahn music videos too so I'm excited either way :flutter: 

I forgot his name, but he's the one who did the interviews that serve as interludes for the tour and the amazing Clean backdrop, which was like Style but better :flutter: I hope it leaks or she releases it someday because it was so beautiful 

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon
Just now, Spock said:

I forgot his name, but he's the one who did the interviews that serve as interludes for the tour and the amazing Clean backdrop, which was like Style but better :flutter: I hope it leaks or she releases it someday because it was so beautiful 

I haven't seen these interludes or backdrops :udidnt: Brb scrambling for LQ footage of it if it's still floating around :giveup: 

6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I haven't seen these interludes or backdrops :udidnt: Brb scrambling for LQ footage of it if it's still floating around :giveup: 

This is all I could find https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnFr6c8m-U:neyde: I think there were some gifs on Tumblr but Hitlor Nation must have snatched them. 

And you can listen to the interviews on that audio feed bootleg from the Japan show :green: 

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

This is all I could find https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnFr6c8m-U:neyde: I think there were some gifs on Tumblr but Hitlor Nation must have snatched them. 

And you can listen to the interviews on that audio feed bootleg from the Japan show :green: 

It's stunning :shocked: Thank youuuuuuuu :sara: I'll have to wait for a tour DVD for a better look I guess :laughga: 

GloZell Green

Hoping she realizes that New Romantics is perfect for a new single! Can't wait!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived