💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele '25' US sales discussion - reached 3M+

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

My CD from Amazon arrived this afternoon and I bought the iTunes version very early in the morning because I couldn't wait for the CD :rip: My mother went grocery shopping and said that they were constantly playing Adele and her album was everywhere :deadbanana: 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

My CD from Amazon arrived this afternoon and I bought the iTunes version very early in the morning because I couldn't wait for the CD :rip: My mother went grocery shopping and said that they were constantly playing Adele and her album was everywhere :deadbanana: 

this album is overhyped af tbh

DiscoHeaven23
40 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I preordered the vinyl, and it arrived yesterday.  :nick:

omg that's gotta sound great on a record player

After one day on sale, Adele's 25 appears set to break *NSYNC's long-standing one-week Nielsen-era U.S. album sales record of 2.42 million sold, according to industry forecasters. Sources say the set is on track to sell at least 2.5 million in pure album sales in its first week, and sold more than 900,000 copies alone through the iTunes Store on its first day of release.

*NSYNC currently owns the single largest sales week for an album since Nielsen Music began tracking point-of-sale music purchases in 1991. (Prior to 1991, there was no authoritative music sales tracking service in the U.S. and thus, it was mostly unknown how many copies of an album or song/single were sold in a single week.)

*NSYNC's No Strings Attached debuted with 2,416,000 sold in the week ending March 26, 2000. No Strings Attached has since remained the only album to sell 2 million copies in the U.S. in a single week.

Now perhaps the question is: How much bigger can 25 get? Will it blow past the 2.5 million threshold? Can it hit 3 million? And what will 25 sell in its second and third week? Could it become the first album to sell a million copies in more than one week?

If 25 sells as expected, it will become the 20th album to sell at least a million copies in a single week in the Nielsen era. It would also instantly be the largest selling album of 2015 in total, surpassing the sales of Taylor Swift's 1989, which has sold 1.74 million this year (through Nov. 12).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6770264/adele-25-nsync-no-strings-attached-nielsen-soundscan-billboard-charts

OMG this is crazy :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Dramatica

Besides 'Hello', I seriously can't relate to any other song :neyde: But it's good that people are still excited about them album. God Save Adele.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

It outsold ARTPOP in 1 day. :giveup:

Breaking records like Adele. :gaycat: 

Basically all of the albums from 2013+ besides one :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived