Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Meat Suit For Comic Con

Goldfish

Featured Posts

it looked more like bacon but yolo, i got so much attention from it haha

I invented post-its

Warholian

My only question is why you didn't go for the wig. You're a failure, Goldfish. Reported. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Haroon

Wow that's amazing :giveup: I think I prefer your shoes to Gaga's because they go higher up the leg :laughga: Where did you get the fabric from? I've been trying to find meat printed fabric for ages but the only ones I could find were printed with mini food items as opposed to an allover enlarged print :rip: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Wow that's amazing :giveup: I think I prefer your shoes to Gaga's because they go higher up the leg :laughga: Where did you get the fabric from? I've been trying to find meat printed fabric for ages but the only ones I could find were printed with mini food items as opposed to an allover enlarged print :rip: 

http://www.amazon.com/Rasta-Imposta-Bacon-Adult-Costume/dp/B008YV1JH0

And thankyou :D 

I invented post-its

3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

My only question is why you didn't go for the wig. You're a failure, Goldfish. Reported. 

i didnt think of it until the day, shoulda sprayed my hair silver and my fringe blue tbh :( 

I invented post-its

Warholian
Just now, Goldfish said:

i didnt think of it until the day, shoulda sprayed my hair silver and my fringe blue tbh :( 

But you didn't, did you. I'm sure your mother was disappointed wasn't she. Her own son forgetting something so simple as hair when dressing in holy Gaga garb. Disgusting. Messaged the mods to ban you and blacklist you. I'm going to call Gaga right now and tell her bodyguards to kill you on spot if they see you within a 100 mile radius of Gaga. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

42 minutes ago, Warholian said:

But you didn't, did you. I'm sure your mother was disappointed wasn't she. Her own son forgetting something so simple as hair when dressing in holy Gaga garb. Disgusting. Messaged the mods to ban you and blacklist you. I'm going to call Gaga right now and tell her bodyguards to kill you on spot if they see you within a 100 mile radius of Gaga. 

:P

I invented post-its

Archived