💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce/Jay Z Go See Britney

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Beyonce and Jay Z know where it's at. They spent their Friday night at Britney Spears' Piece Of Me show in Vegas. They become part of a long list of artists who have stopped to see the show. It was also reported that they left the show early. But hey, maybe it was hard for Beyonce to remember that she used to be Britney's opening act. Whatever the case, it was nice to see Beyonce there supporting Britney, after years of fan bases pitting the two against each other because of their similar age and ability to stay relevant (as compared to their contemporaries from the late 90's/early 00's).  "Well she has more talent" "Well she's had a bigger affect on pop culture" blah blah blah. Below are some pics.

EDIT: Thankfully Beyonce left just before the end, so my bad. Beyonce remains a winner.

200agb6.jpg

443515614_700.jpg

Britney-e-Beyonce.jpg

Serendipity

throw Xtina in the mix and it might take yo back to 1999:neyde:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

The Child

There was really no need to shade Beyonce maybe she left the show earlier cause she couldn't handle more lip synching. :derpga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TailoredGuilts

Thats literally the last 5 minutes of the show. Of course she's going to leave early so she's not among the public exiting the theater. 

1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

There was really no need to shade Beyonce maybe she left the show earlier cause she couldn't handle more lip synching. :derpga:

venusian

was the bey shade really necessary? i think we can all agree beyonce is more iconic. and obviously more talented.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, venusian said:

was the bey shade really necessary? i think we can all agree beyonce is more iconic. and obviously more talented.

well you just shaded britney there. So really, which one of us is the better person?

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, TailoredGuilts said:

Thats literally the last 5 minutes of the show. Of course she's going to leave early so she's not among the public exiting the theater. 

thank ya for that clarification

TailoredGuilts
4 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Beyonce and Jay Z know where it's at. They spent their Friday night at Britney Spears' Piece Of Me show in Vegas. They become part of a long list of artists who have stopped to see the show. It was also reported that they left the show early. But hey, maybe it was hard for Beyonce to remember that she used to be Britney's opening act. Whatever the case, it was nice to see Beyonce there supporting Britney, after years of fan bases pitting the two against each other because of their similar age and ability to stay relevant (as compared to their contemporaries from the late 90's/early 00's).  "Well she has more talent" "Well she's had a bigger affect on pop culture" blah blah blah. Below are some pics.

200agb6.jpg

443515614_700.jpg

Britney-e-Beyonce.jpg

1 hour ago, TailoredGuilts said:

Just watched that clip again.... The confetti is falling and I can see a dancer waving goodbye to the crowd. That means Beyonce left just seconds before Britney leaves the stage in the giant orb during Till The World Ends / Work Bitch (reprise remix). So everyone saying she left early is clearly ill informed. 

Celebrities who visit concerts always have to leave before the absolute end of the show so they can avoid the attention/rush of the rest of the audience leaving. Gaga did the same when she went to see the show as well. So tired of thirsty stans trying to cause drama over nothing.

Haroon

Ugh I envy them so much :giveup: People have many possible reasons for leaving any earlier than when the show absolutely ends :laughga: I'm sure they had a wonderful time :nick: 

DiscoHeaven23
59 minutes ago, Harry said:

Celebrities who visit concerts always have to leave before the absolute end of the show so they can avoid the attention/rush of the rest of the audience leaving. Gaga did the same when she went to see the show as well. So tired of thirsty stans trying to cause drama over nothing.

i know lol it was my bad. I didn't realize it was the end of the show or i wouldn't have posted it

The Child
3 hours ago, venusian said:

She's more talented but not more iconic.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 hour ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Beyoncé opened for Britney? :toofunny: 

Yeah she did in like 1999. Those stans love to live in the past.

Archived