Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

40th anniversary of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" - November 21st

ck105

Featured Posts

eww don't remind me

I actually have very mixed feelings about it :neyde: 

I've been trying to read Ken Kesey's original book for probably 5 years. I've been looking for the book far and wide and every time I find it it has Jack Nicholson on the cover. And I'm like WHYYY I want the original cover, nothing to do with the movie. I want the original version, but apparently they have all been replaced with the "movie edition", so eventually I started sort of disliking the movie like just on principle. 

I want to watch it but I want to read the book first and now I feel like I won't like it because Jack Nicholson is on the cover of every ****ing edition of the book :rip::rip:

But anyway I'm sure it's a great movie and I will definitely see it as soon as I can get my hands on the book.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RAMROD

Good films.

And starred by one of my baes, Jack Nicholson :wub:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

39 minutes ago, Resquid said:

eww don't remind me

I actually have very mixed feelings about it :neyde: 

I've been trying to read Ken Kesey's original book for probably 5 years. I've been looking for the book far and wide and every time I find it it has Jack Nicholson on the cover. And I'm like WHYYY I want the original cover, nothing to do with the movie. I want the original version, but apparently they have all been replaced with the "movie edition", so eventually I started sort of disliking the movie like just on principle. 

I want to watch it but I want to read the book first and now I feel like I won't like it because Jack Nicholson is on the cover of every ****ing edition of the book :rip::rip:

But anyway I'm sure it's a great movie and I will definitely see it as soon as I can get my hands on the book.

r u o k

Archived