đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NSFW: Miley Cyrus tour outfits

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

FATCAT
5 hours ago, LDR said:

Miley is in her own lane doing something no major pop artist is doing. 

For good reason, too :wtf:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On November 21, 2015 at 3:44:13 PM, elijahfan said:

Or maybe she genuinely doesn't give a ****, and amongst all these "artists" that started to get crazy right after Gaga came on the scene, I think she just might be the only genuine one.

I actually agree. I think Miley is sooo far from giving any sort of fck anymore lol. I think she just smokes alot of weed, takes alot of x, comes up with these rainbow vomit ideas and just goes with it. I like it.

kiss kiss

gagaisitalian
29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

For good reason, too :wtf:

Don't be annoying. Miley clearly knows what she is doing isn't going to appeal to everyone which is why she went on a limited-run club tour, rather than trying to fill arenas. She understands what she's doing, so you don't really need to worry about it.

Warholian

Thing is, Gaga wears wild outfits for actual reasons. She knows the designers well, she knows exactly why she's wearing them, she knows exactly why they were designed, and she knows they actually look good. This just looks like Miley asked her assistant to find cheap weird **** and glue it onto her for no reason while she sings about nonsensical stuff like "I'm not a hippy I just like David Bowie riding on skateboards weed weed puff puff". Eugh. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

PaperIz

I want to go to this show so bad. Sure these are....not good but lol. I love Miley and I'm sure it's a hell of a show

PaperIz
5 hours ago, Warholian said:

Thing is, Gaga wears wild outfits for actual reasons. She knows the designers well, she knows exactly why she's wearing them, she knows exactly why they were designed, and she knows they actually look good. This just looks like Miley asked her assistant to find cheap weird **** and glue it onto her for no reason while she sings about nonsensical stuff like "I'm not a hippy I just like David Bowie riding on skateboards weed weed puff puff". Eugh. 

Miley probably made them herself actually lol. She's big into crafting 

LoveandMagic
On 11/21/2015, 5:46:40, Haroon said:

I really like the mirrored jumpsuit and the crescent moon outfit :nick: 

The others not so much, but I guess it comes down to differences in taste :blink: Although I do applaud her for her not-giving-a-beep-ness :laughga: 

I'd prefer the mirror jump suit more without the helmet. I also like that weird "disco" outfit (the one with the giant hoops).

These look homemade. I wonder if she made them herself? I know some find them ugly but if she made them herself it kind of makes me like them more because she took time to plan them and put them together. It's always nice when an artist is a bit more hands on with different aspects of her performance, even if people don't universally love it, at least they've made it a bit more personalized to "them". 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

hookerfreak

these are ugly but i don't even care cos i love her for wearing them anyway, massive **** you to everyone

EDIT: if she made them herself that makes me love them even more

Archived