• Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder who will be the featuring artists on ANTi

I'm sure Kanye and/or Jay-Z

He/They

12 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

CUNDy94UAAAROjt.png

What could this mean? It's obviously not song titles, maybe videos with hidden messages?

tumblr_mab9pcjT5W1qhgj0co2_500.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

monketsharona
Just now, Auro said:

I'm sure Kanye and/or Jay-Z

I could see Nicki and Drake too... But I would like someone more unexpected...

I can't at this b---h playing around and teasing when everybody has had iT :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I could see Nicki and Drake too... But I would like someone more unexpected...

Gaga :neyde:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Gaga :neyde:

I would love a collab between Gaga and Rihanna ^^

Though I wasn't even thinking about her, Gaga doesn't seems to be the kind of artist to feature on others' album (at least not anymore) :yay:

Tove Lo
28 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

CUNDy94UAAAROjt.png

Yeah there's some other page talking about audio like mp3's and "rooms" and stuff but I can't go to the links that are there.

There's a line somewhere, where it says "Listen closely and you can hear the whispers" or something so the site is gonna be all interactive and stuff lol

I may not really like Rihanna that much but I like this kind of stuff.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Paper Gangsta
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would love a collab between Gaga and Rihanna ^^

Though I wasn't even thinking about her, Gaga doesn't seems to be the kind of artist to feature on others' album (at least not anymore) :yay:

Apparently album is being released next friday and each day untill then new section will be unlocked

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Apparently album is being released next friday and each day untill then new section will be unlocked

maybe few song titles revealed ? 

DiscoHeaven23

I'm sorry but this is a terrible marketing scheme for an album, if it truly coming out within the next 10 days. I really feel like her first week sales will be tragic.

And i don't understand why she's including BBHMM, after it was said in an interview that she scratch her entire album and started new. 

I like Rihanna a lot. But this is just sad. It's almost like they all know its going to flop and just want to get it out of the way, so she can start her 9th album and run away from the stigma of Rih8

Paper Gangsta
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm sorry but this is a terrible marketing scheme for an album, if it truly coming out within the next 10 days. I really feel like her first week sales will be tragic.

And i don't understand why she's including BBHMM, after it was said in an interview that she scratch her entire album and started new. 

I like Rihanna a lot. But this is just sad. It's almost like they all know its going to flop and just want to get it out of the way, so she can start her 9th album and run away from the stigma of Rih8

BBHMM, FFS and AO will all most likely be on the album. That was just a fake rumor

Archived