💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Testino x Stefani edit

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I re-discoverd an old leaked Testino 2009 photoshoot image, and figured it would be a nice challenge to revert it into pre-fame Gaga style. This is what came out:

fjND5IQ.jpg 

When I finished the retouching I figured it was a nice combination of "Stefani" and "Famega", so it would make a good cover for "The Fame" as if it were released by pre-Fame Gaga (if that makes any sense :laughga:). I think it matches really well with a lot of the songs on the album, especially the non-singles.

NhwwkkB.jpg

Here's a .gif to compare the original with the finished product (also for those who don't know the original):

m7ZaYny.gif

It's far from perfect, as I had to manually draw in some hair here and there due to the fact that some of the stray blond hairs were too difficult to recolor as I'd usually do. Still, as long as you don't zoom in too much I think it looks decent :laughga:.

I hope you guys enjoy :party:. I did add a (sneaky) watermark, but y'all are free to use the image as long as you don't attempt to remove the watermark :yes:.

Duella Dvil

OHHHHHHH I just got it. The blonde is the old... This IS the new... OMG You did so good on this freaking gaaaaaaaaaaaah

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Sia Daily

i'd totally be here for an album cover like that

i want gaga to go back to doing pure pop with a more natural look

i love everything she does but the Stefani thing is intriguing, almost like a persona!

Archived