Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE DVD

LoveGypsyLife

Featured Posts

LoveGypsyLife

Hey!!! 

So I know it's nearly been a year since the artRAVE finished but I was wondering if Gaga is still going to release a DVD? 

I know we got the livestream and you can watch it on YouTube but it'd be cool to own an official DVD with backstage extras etc.

what are your thoughts monsters? 

- Welcome to the artRAVE -

RAMROD

She won't do it at this point tbh.

Asude from being way too long, she seems to be in this strong anti commercial mood now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I really doubt it :/ I think the livestream happened because they realised that a DVD wasn't going to be realised but wanted footage of the tour released in some way :omg: I would've loved for a DVD with bonus footage and stuff though :) 

Duella Dvil

Unfortunately, most likely not. Maybe in future years later in her career. But I doubt. 

I wish we could have one though

Welcome to GGD I hope you enjoy the forum!!!

I suggest you take a visit over here and talk to some Graphic artists so we can make your stay on GagaDaily a wonderful one These are some of the Graphic Artists I can think of off hand. @Sunny @Paper Gangsta @Phoenix Have a wonderful day!! Paws up!!

tumblr_inline_nrr2b7e6Wy1qkpn5v_500.gif

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Just now, DressToUndress said:

Unfortunately, most likely not. Maybe in future years later in her career. But I doubt. 

I wish we could have one though

Welcome to GGD I hope you enjoy the forum!!!

I suggest you take a visit over here and talk to some Graphic artists so we can make your stay on GagaDaily a wonderful one These are some of the Graphic Artists I can think of off hand. @Sunny @Paper Gangsta @Phoenix Have a wonderful day!! Paws up!!

tumblr_inline_nrr2b7e6Wy1qkpn5v_500.gif

thnx fam

793155596_1507002.gif?4

I like dancin', and ponies....

LoveGypsyLife
Just now, DressToUndress said:

It's my pleasure!! New monsters are such a treat (:

Well, I've been a monster since 2009 so I've been following Gaga for many years, Im just new to GagaDaily :) 

- Welcome to the artRAVE -

GloZell Green

I don't think so, i just have the livestream in a DVD with a fan made insert and DVD art I made.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Duella Dvil
Just now, iLoveGypsyLife said:

Well, I've been a monster since 2009 so I've been following Gaga for many years, Im just new to GagaDaily :) 

Oh yay!!! I don't want to veer to far from the OP so I'm gonna say ta ta for now, but definitely look around and try to get to know the new and improved GGD as we are still undergoing some changes, anyways. Have a blessed day!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived