💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD can do it better…

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

their forums are a mess so I won't post it there+too lazy to sign up but I have to rant

so if you luckily didn't know, those hoes hosted a livestream for an ARTPOP listening party, and it was cute I guess with all the tweets but I had to miss it bc I had an apointment. So I come back expecting to watch all the fun and happy reactions back bc I thought they would have uploaded it, but they didn't.

but where is the back up a week later tho? 

First of all, how did they **** this up? The livestream was on YouTube, and YouTube livestreams are supposed to be uploaded as long videos soon after they happened, believe me, I know. So it was not something complex. 

Secondly, I already asked them the proper way, how I needed help, bc that is what they advertised. No response. I'm really not gonna spam them with asking where to rewatch the livestream bc 1. im pretty sure even already has me muted and 2. I like thier content and I'm not looking for a block.

Even today I missed TFM listening party bc I was out with friends. Sad how they're punishing people who have a life rn by not letting them bond with their fanbase in the little free time they have. 

Im just mad I happened to A "professional" site should not need their users to tell them to do the obvious. So a week later it should have been on the YouTube channel it was livestreamed, so good ****ing bye @ their unprofessional asses. 

the ****ing point of a livestream is for people too see it later, or what is this point. WHAT? . Why do PVRs exist then, wtf? If they see this, instead of getting mad, I hope they do the right things and follow thru  

BUT can we just all agree that GagaDaily would have done it better? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
Just now, JbGaga said:

this..:wtf:

Ah, I was confused because the title was something like "L*******w's" and I had no idea what it meant. :deadbanana:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Sorry if I seem stupid, but what site are we talking about here?

LadyGagaNow.net, but I think they are beefing with GGD so idk. Anyway. This is why GGD is superior :D

imwoahvicky
Just now, ROARyals said:

LadyGagaNow.net, but I think they are beefing with GGD so idk. Anyway. This is why GGD is superior :D

Thanks, now I know what you meant :D 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Stephen

oh my god who cares. its just a bunch of fans listening to an album they've heard a million times. you're not missing anything.

Peroxide

They did blame GGD when their stream for the first ahs episode kept buffering. They thought they were hacked.

:wtf: 

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I still dont know whats going on...

They hosted a listening party and I am mad j can't watch it back and they won't  do anything about 

6 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Wait there's another Gaga forum??? Is it as established as GGD or is it a mess?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RainingOnMe
11 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

They hosted a listening party and I am mad j can't watch it back and they won't  do anything about 

How old are you? :rip:

It's an album we've heard millions of times

10 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Wait there's another Gaga forum??? Is it as established as GGD or is it a mess?

It's better, but smaller :(

15 minutes ago, Eohl said:

They did blame GGD when their stream for the first ahs episode kept buffering. They thought they were hacked.

:wtf: 

0GG & LGN were both DDoS'd on the day GGD was as well.

Togekiss

I really liked ggd to be honest. The worst thing about it was that people could be a little negative, but at least it usually came in the form of actual discussions instead of a thousand threads ala this.

bring on that pecan pie

Archived