đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I just downloaded the new updates. I havent been on my Ps4 since the end of January :emma:.

Im excited and im going to get the season pass because after reading what it will include, im excited. 

-Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark
16 hours ago, bionic said:

What do you guys think of the Outer Rim DLC?

I havent played in like 2 months :( I need to get back on this weekend

-Mark

bionic
2 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I havent played in like 2 months :( I need to get back on this weekend

They finally raised the level cap so I feel the need to play again :laughga: 

The updates have wrecked ship hitboxes again though :neyde: 

buy bionic

bionic
3 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Do you have the season pass also?

I couldn't resist :laughga: 

buy bionic

HausOfMark
12 hours ago, bionic said:

I couldn't resist :laughga: 

I need to get the season pass and get my **** together and start playing again. lol

Work as consumed my life. this is the only thread i ever reply to anymore really LOL

-Mark

bionic
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

I need to get the season pass and get my **** together and start playing again. lol

Work as consumed my life. this is the only thread i ever reply to anymore really LOL

I've only managed to play about 6 hours because I keep getting an error that PS Support refuse to fix.

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

We are always listening to community feedback and working to improve the game, and are very excited about what’s to come. In the next few months all players can look forward to free* additions like:

New In-Game Events - more double score weekends, community missions and Special Login Events are coming for players to earn more experience, credits and items.

New Hutt Contracts - Unlock powerful Star Cards like the Berserker Trait, Bacta Bomb and Ion Neutralizer.

More New Content - We also have a couple of surprises in store that we know our fans have been looking for, especially those who have been clamoring for ways to have more options to enjoy Star Wars Battlefront offline. More to come soon.

Specific for May the 4th - In celebration of Star Wars™ Day we have cool activities planned that we’ll announce soon.

This June, Season Pass holders will also receive our second digital expansion pack, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin. We’re taking players in and around Cloud City, with four new maps for all of our most popular modes. You’ll see AT-ATs in Cloud City, take to the skies in Fighter Squadron, and even spend time in a carbonite chamber. Of course, we’re also adding more blasters and Star Cards, a new game mode, and two new iconic characters we’re really excited about – Lando Calrissian and the cold-blooded bounty hunter, Dengar.

Lando_TESB30.jpgDengar-SWT.png

Speaking of heroes, we know they have been one of the things you most like about the game; we’re happy to confirm that there will be eight total heroes included in the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass (which includes Greedo and Niem Nunb released with the Outer Rim pack) – two more each in both the Death Star expansion and our yet-to-be-revealed fourth expansion pack. More on the heroes to come this summer.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/coming-soon-to-star-wars-battlefront-this-spring

Dengar (NOT Gengar :P ) is a bounty hunter. He first appeared in Empire Strikes Back as a member of the bounty hunter group Vader tasked with following Han Solo. He also briefly appeared in Return of the Jedi in Jabba's Palace. Most recently, he was in 2 episodes of The Clone Wars (voiced by Simon Pegg). One of which saw Asajj Ventress have a brief stint as a bounty hunter, and the other saw Dengar as part of a bounty hunter brigade tasked with protecting the Hutts from Darth Maul and Save Oppress.

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
bionic
27 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I need to get back on the game so bad.

I feel the same, but I only manage 3 or so battles per day. Its still an unbalanced mess and I just rage quit

buy bionic

DanceInTheDark
22 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I need to get back on the game so bad.

I still want to play with you one time :giveup:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

I still want to play with you one time :giveup:

I know! Soon!

-Mark

HausOfMark

Well downloading all the updates right now since i havent been on since march. ill be on in like 2 hours :)

-Mark

Archived