STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

yess ok add me 27 F FL my ps4 handle is panda_phd

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

bionic
17 hours ago, RAYA.core said:

yess ok add me 27 F FL my ps4 handle is panda_phd

I added you!

edit: your settings don't allow me to add you but I think you should be able to add meย neydejeanย 

buy bionic

RAYA.core
On 1/13/2016 at 0:03 PM, bionic said:

I added you!

edit: your settings don't allow me to add you but I think you should be able to add meย neydejeanย 

Ok I was wondering Ill add you on my name rayacore. its not as leveled as the one you tried to add it's a joint account.ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• 2 weeks later...
DanceInTheDark

Additional Content/Functionality:Multiplayer modes added to the Tatooine Survival map (Blast, Droid Run, Hero Hunt, Heroes vs Villains, Drop Zone)Hoth Luke Skywalker skin addedHoth Han Solo skin addedPrivate match functionality addedDaily challenges addedSetting for actively choosing server site added
Weapon and Star Card changes:EE-3 Explosive shot damage decreased from 10 to 4 per shotSE-14C Explosive shot damage decreased from 10 to 5 per shotHoming Shot lock on time increased from 0.4 to 1.5Homing Shot lock on distance decreased by 10 metersHoming Shot projectile speed decreased from 30 to 23RTC-97 overheat value is increased by 8%Bowcaster replenish time tweaked (Normal 18 to 25 and Upgrade 15 to 20)Flash Grenade replenish time tweaked (Normal 16 to 20 and Upgrade 12 to 15)ION Torpedo replenish time tweaked (Normal 15 to 25 and Upgrade 12 to 20)Thermal Detonator replenish time tweaked (Normal 15 to 20 and Upgrade 10 to 15)Impact Grenade replenish time tweaked (Normal 16 to 25 and Upgrade 12 to 20)Explosive Shot active time tweaked (Normal 7 to 5 and Upgrade 10 to 7)Scan Ping recharge time tweaked (Normal 8 to 10 and Upgrade 5 to 8)Cycler Rifle bullet dropoff reducedCycler Rifle damage increased from 90 to 100 at close range (10 meters)DL-44 overheat tweaked and fire rate changed from 250 to 180.Bounty Hunter trait card Level 3 reward percentage lowered from 100% to 85%Fully charged (5 shots) Bowcaster damage per projectile decreased from 50 to 15, otherwise (1 or 3 shot) bowcaster damage per projectile decreased from 50 to 10ION Torpedo lock on range decreased from 600 to 500 metersSmart Rocket lock on range changed from 1000 to 500 metersRTC-97 spread is increased when firing for a longer periodScan Ping tweaked to have 50% shorter spotting timeScan Ping active time decreased from 7 to 2 (is this what the above refers to?)Barrage recharge times increased, Normal from 18 to 40 and Upgrade from 15 to 35Explosive Shot active time decreased, Normal from 7 to 5 and Upgrade from 10 to 7
Vehicle Changes:Starfighters pickups have a 20 second respawn delayT-47 Airspeeder pickups have a 10 second respawn delayMillennium Falcon and Slave I health decreased by 30%
Game Mode Changes:Removed a turbolaser on Sullust which could be used for spawn killingTurbolaser respawn time has been increased with 15 secondsNew friend zones and additional spawn points for Supremacy mapsNew friend zones and additional spawn points for Walker Assault mapsNew friend zones and additional spawn points for Turning Point on JakkuBugfix for crashing instantly when spawning in a vehicle on JakkuFighter Squadron hero vehicle pickups have more randomized timingFixed a Heroes vs Villains bug where players could use their cards in pre-round that got corrected by serverUpdated spawn management between big and small game modesReduced the match bonus for Blast from 2000 to 1000Reduced the Win bonus for Blast from 750 to 500Increased the Match bonus for Hero Hunt from 1000 to 1750Reduced the Win bonus for Hero Hunt from 500 to 250Reduced score for dealing damage to AI X-Wings and AI TIE Figthers from 20 to 10New game mode minimum player count thresholds:- Walker Assault 20
- Supremacy 20
- Dropzone 4
- Blast 4
- Cargo 4
- Fighter Squadron 4
- Hero Hunt 4
- Droid Run 4
- Heroes Vs Villains 4
- Turning Point 20

Hero Changes:Han Solo weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 70 (was 75) to 30 (was 35) between 10 (was 20) and 25 (was 40) metersBoba Fett weapon damage over distance is lowered. Damage goes from 30 to 20 (was 25) between 30 and 60 (was 80) metersBoba Fett wristlauncher explosion radius decreased from 4 to 2.5, maxiumum damage increased from 1 to 1.2 metersBoba Fett missile doesn't lock on anymore

Bug Fixes:Stun inducing attacks now properly trigger stun animation loopFixing an issue where melee'ing at nothing completly stopped your movementAfter the transition from the AT-AT the user screen could remain black, this is now fixedSeveral instances of rocks that players could get stuck on have been fixedSpeederbike - Inconsistence between the range when you see the prompt button and when you could actually use the vehicleSurvival weapons behaved differently than MP, now brought in-lineJakku - Invisible collision located on the landed Rebel transport shipUsers with the most kills will now not be prevented from get the Trophy / Achievement โ€Playing the objectiveโ€ in Blast

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

DanceInTheDark
On 27-1-2016 at 8:31 AM, bionic said:

So the A Wing hit box isn't being fixed? Messย 

Nope didn't fix it :(ย 

bionic
5 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Nope didn't fix it :(ย 

I'm not really impressed with this new update. I was hoping we'd be able to choose which costume we use for the heroes on any map rather than having them be exclusive.ย 

ย 

Also, they said each hero would have different costumes when they first revealed the hero characters so it's a joke that only Luke and Han have them right now. They really did rush the release to get it out for TFA

ย 

the paid DLC doesn't pique my interestย 

buy bionic

My PS username is ORANGEWAFFLE101 (I made it when I was 13 don't judge :green:)ย if anyone wants to add me.ย 

• 4 weeks later...
bionic
16 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

What do you all think of the new update?ย 

Honestly I haven't played the game for a couple of weeks. I've hit max level for a while and own all the cards/guns + their upgrades. EA are refusing to increase the level cap so there's just not much in it for me anymore :noparty:ย 

buy bionic

bionic

Outer Rim DLC has been announced. Includes:

- 2 new maps on Sullust

- 2 maps on Tatooine

- Greedo (villain) and Nien Numb (hero) :toofunny:ย 

- A new mode called 'Extraction' that seems like a one-sided capture the flag

- 2 new weapons and 3ย new star cards

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/02/star-wars-battlefront-outer-rim-dlc-details-released/

ย 

buy bionic

DanceInTheDark
On 2-3-2016 at 7:47 PM, bionic said:

Outer Rim DLC has been announced. Includes:

- 2 new maps on Sullust

- 2 maps on Tatooine

- Greedo (villain) and Nien Numb (hero) :toofunny:ย 

- A new mode called 'Extraction' that seems like a one-sided capture the flag

- 2 new weapons and 3ย new star cards

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/02/star-wars-battlefront-outer-rim-dlc-details-released/

ย 

I'm excited! :omg:ย 

2 maps on Sullust :giveup:

Do season pass holders still get the 2-week-early access?ย 

bionic
10 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

I'm excited! :omg:ย 

2 maps on Sullust :giveup:

Do season pass holders still get the 2-week-early access?ย 

Yep! There will also be free DLC in March which will come before the Outer Rim pack.

buy bionic

Archived