💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Bieber give you hope for Gaga?

UmbriaWitch

Featured Posts

sipthistea

I wouldnt dare to compare Gaga's career to his'. Since she has done amazing stuff lately, and for me, ARTPOP was an amazing album that people didn't appreciate just because another female artist did sell little bit more than this one. It's kind of a joke to ask for hope, like if her career was in danger or something.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, LG5 will be probably the most definying album of her career since her beginning. If it """"""flops"""""" then everybody will drag the sh*t out of her, on the other hand, if it goes well commercially, mostly will say that Gaga is REALLY back. I just hope that music and props will be good, but OT yes, I think that if Bieber did it, she'll do better. It's all in her and her's team hands

1 hour ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gaga didnt flop.

In public eyes she did. Do You think anyone cares the album pekaed at at #1 and there was just one multiplatum single? Some of the GP didn't even know she released something. That is a flop 

Bloody

Of course and Cheek To Cheek has already prooved that people are still here for her, she has bounced back. :gaycat: 

sarahb

I've thought about this too actually. Pretty much in the sense of 'if he can do it, then Gaga definitely can' 

ă‚ŒăƒŹăƒŸ ノヮェăƒȘノ

Not too sure, but let's hope she could pull it off:gaycat:

Head Empty

Justin Bieber doesn't give me hope for anything :neyde:

The only thing I want from Gaga is good music, and I already have faith in that. So I don't need anyone to give me hope on that part :gaycat:

Brooke Candy
1 hour ago, mic said:

In public eyes she did. Do You think anyone cares the album pekaed at at #1 and there was just one multiplatum single? Some of the GP didn't even know she released something. That is a flop 

But its not a Flop.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Bradley
2 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

I love everything you said but this bit made me chuckle :laughga:

Well I love that video but the GP ain't going to find that video appealing. There are many people from different countries who don't understand English so they probably weren't going to listen to what she had to narrate in that video. The message wouldn't be appreciated by them.

And instead of narrating straightforwardly, Gaga chose to use oblique visuals to imply the story. Like instead of saying "my label dropped me", she started crying and pouring cereal all over herself. Like she said in the video, "When I look back in my life, it's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened, it's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way." (and truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest, because I invented it, then she started talking about particles and atoms in quantum physics :derpga: sorry couldn't help it :derpga:)

But aren't these oblique illustrations which made the video beautiful and memorable?

GloZell Green

She didn't actually flop, the third best selling female album wasn't a flop in my book, but some of the Madonna and Katy fans (Gaga haters) took the opportunity to call it a flop because ARTPOP didn't sell as much, and yeah, she'll make a comeback. Anyways they stuck to YouTube with their crap and hate comments just giving Gags views 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Supersonic

Why should it give me hope for Gaga that somebody who acts like a jackass and makes sub-par music with mediocre vocals is hugely successful and is seen as super mega talented and dreamy? :neyde:

3 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

But its not a Flop.

i perceive flop as a significant downfall from previous work's performance.

Levine

He did it thanks to What do you mean? a good song but VERY generic. Gaga would get DRAGGED with a song like WDYM, so I think it's not a fair comparison. They both were in different positions. 

Archived