Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could spend one day with stefani what would you do

The Countess

Featured Posts

Angel Baby

-I would netflix and chill with her

Ā 

-I would chill(???) with taylor while she sings "s-xxx dreams" heavy metal lover" "government hooker" ??ā¤ļø?

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

SHOPPING, DRESSUP, TALKING ABOUT FASHION, LOOKING THROUGH HER CLOSET, WATCHING FASHION DOCUMENTARIES, SHOWING HER LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katsuki Bakugo

I would hang and do what she does and experience her life for a day. We would discuss art and life and love and heartbreak and I would write an album featuring her on every song but of course none of it would ever be released to the plebs of the world!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Warholian

Skin her and wear her as a body suit, pretending to be her for the rest of my life inside a rotting skin suit.Ā 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

RAMROD

Do something fun, like Go kart, ball paintĀ gun, bungeeĀ jump, parasailing, scuba dive, etc etc.

She will be sporty spice with me :gaycat:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

forslayage

talk. about music perspective and what she wants to do later on and experiment with. (also buy a hard drive and copy her entire laptop onto itĀ :air::hor:)

Bette Davis

Go with her to a jazz club and drink way too much whiskey until we both look like this

49786530.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

2 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

-Talk

-Eat at her parent's restaurantĀ 

-Shop (like the person above me said)

-Play with Asia and Koji together

-Go to the studio (and listen to LG5 demos/snippets)

-Travel (maybe around the world?)Ā 

-Thank her for everythingĀ 

This!Ā 

VenusBlackStar

Drink beer and blast music while talking about life and spilling tea.

Ā 

Then after we became friends I'd ask her if maybe she could spare some of her extra pocket change and pay off my student loans.

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 hour ago, Warholian said:

Skin her and wear her as a body suit, pretending to be her for the rest of my life inside a rotting skin suit.Ā 

And who's to say you aren't already doing that.Ā :neyde:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Head Empty

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

*24 hours later*

...AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ā 

Ā 

No probably just hang out and talk about music and art while enjoying a plateĀ of spaghetti :neyde:

Alfonso

Shopping

Play with Asia

Travel maybe

Get to know her and made her my best friend so that she won't ever forget meĀ :ph34r:Ā :vĀ 

Listen to all the Unrealeased stuffĀ 

EatĀ :derpga:

and ask her to give me something of hers (like a wig or idkĀ :laughga:)

Bolkins

I would like to cook with her and get drunk and after thatĀ I would ask to see the Venus video and the original studio version of s-xxx dreams and demos of the more experimentalĀ music (that I can imagine was dropped), maybe some older stuff if she has it (I need closure on AP so idĀ focus on that).Ā I'd also ask to see the Terry Richardson documentary and because we'reĀ drunk Stef gets upsetĀ and I consol her and tell her that ARTPOP was goodĀ people just didn't get it but they will one day,Ā and in the morning I'd buy her eggs.Ā 

Archived